UK People

XJRJohn
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male

#21 Unread post by XJRJohn »

hi rocket.i got the xjr1200.a few of us will be doing the bulldog this year as its going to be my sons stag event.give us a shout and we can meet up for a pint or three.im often on here,xjrjohn
biking isnt a matter of life or death,its far more important(bill shankley,well almost)

RoadRocket
Rookie
Rookie

#22 Unread post by RoadRocket »

Hi xjrjohn. Nice bike the 1200, especially in black. The XJRs are becoming a bit of a cult bike now. I get a kick every time I ride mine.

The Bulldog will be hell of a place to hold a stag. I've got a couple of mates that go every year and quite a few from the XJROC meet up there so it's about time I did it.

I usually ride over to Belgium and stay with some mates for the last couple of weeks in August. They come over here in September for the Ace Cafe weekend and Brighton Burn-up. I might change my plans this year and go to the Bulldog instead. If I do make it I'll try to catch up with you and like you say have a few beers.
When the sun beats down and I lie on the bench, I can always hear them talk.
....... Me, I'm just a lawnmower - you can tell me by the way I walk

Kal
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: 1998 Kawasaki GPZ500S

#23 Unread post by Kal »

There should be a few of us making sure that Keyoke has a weekend he can't remember... I think I should take the Trike down so we can strap him to it on the way back should he, you know, be too ill to ride... :twisted:
Kal...
Relationship Squid...

GPZ500S, CB250N, GB250Clubman

Nibblet99
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond

#24 Unread post by Nibblet99 »

Kal wrote:I think I should take the Trike down so we can strap him to it on the way back should he, you know, be too ill to ride... :twisted:
So lots of bungees and gaffer tape is in order then
Starting out responsibly? - [url=http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=24730]Clicky[/url]
looking for a forum that advocates race replica, 600cc supersports for learners on public roads? - [url=http://www.google.com]Clicky[/url]

Kal
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#25 Unread post by Kal »

Funny you should mention it. I have a load of gaffa tape in bright RAC orange and Landrover Green in the garage... I should think I can save it til August...
Kal...
Relationship Squid...

Nibblet99
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond

#26 Unread post by Nibblet99 »

Also a "Chunder" bucket with a length of rope to go around his neck, wouldn't be the worst plan in the world
Starting out responsibly? - [url=http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=24730]Clicky[/url]
looking for a forum that advocates race replica, 600cc supersports for learners on public roads? - [url=http://www.google.com]Clicky[/url]

Kal
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#27 Unread post by Kal »

Possibly a good idea over the weekend but not needed on the Trike. We'll just orientate him so technicolour yawns are done off of the back of the trike (If it gets the mudguards this isnt a bad thing - I neeed and excuse to change them!)

Have you seen the pictures from outside Kismet before he went to new Zealand?
Kal...
Relationship Squid...

Britjoe
Legendary
Legendary

#28 Unread post by Britjoe »

NO...Hey I am a Brit living in Canada

No No Im Spartacus.

RoadRocket
Rookie
Rookie

#29 Unread post by RoadRocket »

..... are you bollox!! ........ how can you be when I am.
When the sun beats down and I lie on the bench, I can always hear them talk.
....... Me, I'm just a lawnmower - you can tell me by the way I walk

Britjoe
Legendary
Legendary

#30 Unread post by Britjoe »

I went to the buldog lots of times before I moved to canada,
one time I got up out of my tent, I was totaly hammered and decided to go and get something to eat, I ate, four chilli burgers, and went back to my tent,
My new girl friend was in the tent with me and I fell asleep, I awoke, deserpately needing a dodo, I couldnt move, because I had the feeling I was going to SHART! (shitmy self while farting) any how I managed to get my Arseout of the tent flap, and projectiled Diereha,

it just so happened it squirted a good few feet, and decorated, my friends Kawasaki, he's brother just so happened was looking out of his tent, and was overwhelmed by my acheivement, some of my friends who missed the event asked for a replay, but I couldnt ablige, as for the friend whos bike it was, he was physicly sick when he saw the organic decals.
Oh them good old days. huh.