I got my first bike admirer!

Deuce_Nukem
Rookie
Rookie

#11 Unread post by Deuce_Nukem »

i know ive become pretty good at pretending not to stare at the group of bikes two pumps down.... glad you got someone who was into it and not one of those "bikes are evil" fanatics...

this may be going a bit far, but please do share your opinions on it:

i think that to a lesser degree, people who rag on bikes and are trying to get them banned are somewhat like those war funeral protesters....

if you dont know what im talking about, be glad... knowing about those people.. just destroys your opinion of the human race.... nice to know there are still people who are not only supporters of the 2 wheeled race, but also good people in general left on the earth ;)
-------
One cannot have an end without a beginning... and one cannot have discipline without experience... but one can never have a beginning, discipline, or experience without half a brain to decide when too much is....

JWINC
Regular
Regular

#12 Unread post by JWINC »

Congrats on your new fan :)

And there is a good chance all those guys were staring at a woman on a bike and not just the bikes :)

flw
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 8
My Motorcycle: '98 Honda Goldwing GL1500se

#13 Unread post by flw »

Its like payback for the waiting and safetly courses etc...

Your right that its hard not to smile back when they stare :D
Goldwing 1500se '98
VN500 LTD '07 Sold

IcyHound
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Sex: Male

#14 Unread post by IcyHound »

sharpmagna wrote:Where are you guys in NOVA? I'm in Woodbridge myself. If you two aren't to far away, we should ride sometime (if you don't mind hanging with a cruiser :) )
We are right on the loudoun/clarke county line (our property overlaps both).

I have no problem with a cruiser if you don't mind a newbie :) Once I have a few more miles under my belt and a bit more confidence it would be great.

Thou my work schedule doesn't give me much weekend riding time.
------------------------
Kawasaki Fangirl
I ride Mantis - Yamaha FZ6

ANDS!
Elite
Elite

#15 Unread post by ANDS! »

The only bike admirers Ive gotten are dudes, and one was tailing me while I was practicing in his car - he had some suspect looking teeth, and didn't seem to not want to let me go my merry way. :cry:

I did though get the fist pump from a couple two-upping a sportsbike. Thankfully they didn't see me stalled at the light a minute earlier. :oops: