LADIES - What the heck is wrong with some men!?

NightNurse
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

LADIES - What the heck is wrong with some men!?

#1 Unread post by NightNurse »

Saturday my boyfriend I were leaving a restaurant. He had to pop start his bike, and I was waiting at the other end of the parking lot on my bike and warming it up. This guy walks by. Looks at me, puts his hand on my bike, grabs my shoulder and says "Hey, can I get on your bike". I wanted to punch him, or head butt him with my helmet...But I was afraid he would shove me, and my bike would fall over on me. I said "Get the f*** away from me you moron", he asks again if he can get on "NO, GO AWAY YOU IDIOT"!!! Finally he walks away laughing! Argh.

My boyfriend didnt see this going on. If he had, he would have beaten the guy to a bloody pulp...

I dont understand what people are thinking! Or why its appropriate to touch a complete stranger. Now I remember why I prefer my pets, over people...

I am going to carry mace in my pocket. If this happens again, blast the moron in the face, punch him and ride off!!

Lion_Lady
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 20
My Motorcycle: 2013 BMW R1200R 90th Anniversary

#2 Unread post by Lion_Lady »

I think you handled it pretty well. I'm trying to imagine what would possess a guy to do that in the first place????

Scary.

P
Courage in women is often mistaken for insanity - Alice Paul