totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#11 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

slimcolo wrote:storysunfolding

You were right no buy it now button on Firefox but there on IE.
That's Paypal for you, their buttons are incompatible with Firefox, nothing I can do about it, I'm sorry. But I figured as much so I added:

PayPal email address: mlepardATtelusplanet.net (note: replace AT with @)

Qty: ____ Color: ____________ Size: _________

and mailing address you would like to ship your TMW shirts to.

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

#12 Unread post by dr_bar »

Found a stash of bills.... 8)

Hey Mike, do you accept alternate currency???? :roll: :mrgreen: :roll:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#13 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

dr_bar wrote:Found a stash of bills.... 8)

Hey Mike, do you accept alternate currency???? :roll: :mrgreen: :roll:

Maybe I'd have a better exchange rate taking those over US green backs?

I can't believe I said that as US Dollars have always been so strong! Hopefully the US Dollar will get better soon. It's the backbone currency of the world, we need a strong US dollar.

Mike

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Shorts
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#14 Unread post by Shorts »

When I looked last week, yen rate here was 125 per dollar. That's pretty high compared to regular about 111-113.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#15 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Shorts wrote:When I looked last week, yen rate here was 125 per dollar. That's pretty high compared to regular about 111-113.
The Canadian Dollar is 95/96 cents to the US Dollar, I've personally never seen it that high, in tehe 1970's it was as high as 1.10 to 1 US dollar, but I was just a pup then.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#16 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Update: August 9, 2007 -

Orders are going well, a bit slower, but still good. :D

I am running out of the Limited Edition colored TMW Rider T-shirts so if you were thinking about ordering one, NOW is the time to do so. Some sizes are completely gone.

I did manage to get my hands on two 3XL black T-shirts, there are just 2 so if your that size, I have a shirt that will fit you. :D

I've received a lot of very good feedback on the shirt design and quality of the shirts. Compairable shirts are $34 at the motorcycle shop and at $11.99-$15.99 for one, it's a very good deal.

If I had to pick a favourite it would be the Black one and the Orange one. I'd of course wear the Brown and Red ones without issue.

Thanks again for your continued support! And remember, TMW Rider T-Shirts make great birthday, christmas, new rider or just anytime gifts! :woohoo:

You can see the current size inventory here: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/shopping ... andise.htm

Mike

NWTrtle
Site Supporter - Platinum
My Motorcycle: dream

#17 Unread post by NWTrtle »

I decided I better order one of the orange ones before they were all gone! Can't wait until it arrives. :tmwsign:
2005 Kawasaki Ninja 500R (Sold)
2008 Hyosung GV250 (now my wife's bike)
1992 Honda Nighthawk CB250 (Sold)
--Tim

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#18 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

NWTrtle wrote:I decided I better order one of the orange ones before they were all gone! Can't wait until it arrives. :tmwsign:
Thank you so much for your order! Your support means a lot not only to me but the millions of riders who visit the site monthly. You've helped a lot by visiting the site, supporting it and wearing a TMW Rider T-shirt too!!

Thanks so much to all of those who have ordered TMW Rider T-shirts so far! They are selling quite good so if you haven't ordered one yet (think Christmas!) then order one today before they are SOLD OUT.

Mike

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#19 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

LAST CALL!

I'm moving to London for a year (from Canada) and the T-shirts will have to go into storage for year (dang!).

So if you want them, you have 2 WEEKS left to order them. GET YOUR ORDER IN NOW or wait a year till they are available again.

Mike

jaskc78
Years Riding: 6
My Motorcycle: N/A

Re: Order your Total Motorcycle TMW T-Shirts here

#20 Unread post by jaskc78 »

are you back in Canada and able to accept orders again?
"Dude, women are like Vol-Tron. The more you can hook up the better it gets!" --RvB
Currently waiting on a new hip before I can get a new bike.