Florida

Mac
Veteran
Veteran
Sex: Male

#11 Unread post by Mac »

I do not know the geography of Florida at all, but I will be at the Navy base in P-cola for school. I will only be there from the 9th of July to the 19th of Aug, and I am bringing my Iron/Plastic-Rabbit. I do not know anyone there and am in for a lot of unwanted alone time riding. I would be willing to travel to your locations, provided there are accurate directions.
Please let me know, I really want to get in some hardcore riding, and I would rather go with people that know the area.

Thanks!

R/

robert.mckavanagh@elmendorf.af.mil
Mac

"Moderatio est figmentam!"

Kal
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: 1998 Kawasaki GPZ500S

Biketober Fest

#12 Unread post by Kal »

Jules & I are planning to make it to Biketober Fest '05 Daytona before cruising down the Coast to Orlando.

The plan was to rent a bike for the fortnight - looking at the costs and the size of the bikes come to that available on the Web - we are now considering buying a secondhand bike and then selling on to a dealer before coming home.

Does anyone know of a decent bike dealer in the area with a presence on the Web?

Renting will cost us nearly $2,000 so thats the outer limit of our balance.

(And after that the next challange will be getting insurance!)
Kal...
Relationship Squid...

GPZ500S, CB250N, GB250Clubman

Rebeccaatthewell
Veteran
Veteran
Sex: Male

#13 Unread post by Rebeccaatthewell »

Hey Mac,

I sent you an email about some possible riding groups in the Pensacola area. You might also check google.

Becca

I would love to meet up and ride, but I live over 180 miles away and there is just no way I am ready to go that far and there really isn't any fun twisty roads around this area. sigh.... :cry:
The only time when evil can triamph, is when good men do nothing!