What do you ladies ride? Pic?

thrillean
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

#71 Unread post by thrillean »

Thanks.

I always look serious, but, take it like that-I just look serious :D :innoncent:

This is the Suzuki I used to ride two years ago. I don't like being photographed, so mostly it's me who does the pictures. This particular one is of a friend of mine, that bought the bike from me.

This is the Ural, the photo was taken in 2005. We were heading to a biker event in a town, that was 200 kilometrs from where I live. On the 25th kilometer the engine had an oil leak :? and practicly stopped, so we desided to call for a van to take the bike back. But while we were calling, a friend (and a biker, too), who worked for a cargo company passed nearby with his truck and took the bike to Sofia, my home town. :( It was awfully disappointing, but by the time I have allredy purchased the Suzuki and went to the event anyways. :P
By the way, it doesn't look like original Ural, because the front was too low for me (I am quite tall, 178cm, or 5,9in) and i changed it with one from Yamaha Tenere.
Now, I'm becoming too circumstantial, so bye for now, and have a great day :)

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#72 Unread post by blues2cruise »

Thanks for sharing. It's always nice to see pics from others. :)

NightNurse
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#73 Unread post by NightNurse »

I ride a 1994 Yamaha Virago 535...I was hoping to upgrade this spring, but I am not sure that will happen!

blues2cruise

#74 Unread post by blues2cruise »

NightNurse wrote:I ride a 1994 Yamaha Virago 535...I was hoping to upgrade this spring, but I am not sure that will happen!
Wow...another person back from the absentee list.
Welcome back. How are things?

NightNurse
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#75 Unread post by NightNurse »

blues2cruise wrote:
NightNurse wrote:I ride a 1994 Yamaha Virago 535...I was hoping to upgrade this spring, but I am not sure that will happen!
Wow...another person back from the absentee list.
Welcome back. How are things?
Yes was absent for months!!! Sorry!!! I forgot how much I loved these forums :).

Took the bike out today, it was 70 and GORGEOUS!!! Perfect weather again! It's that time again for bike nights :). The boyfriend still rides all the time...I am a pansy ;). I will ride when it's cool, just bundle up!

I am doing well! I am ordering a lazy rider on Friday. I need the back support...and well a place for my purse LOL. I will report on how well I like it. Luckily they sell quick on Ebay, so if I hate it I will just put it on Ebay. I also NEED new glasses! The type I have suck at night!

How are you girls?

Darth Snootchie
Regular
Regular

Re: 2006 Yamaha FZ6

#76 Unread post by Darth Snootchie »

sannyc wrote:2006 Yamaha FZ6

Same make, colour and year as mine, good choice if I may say! One question, what is the make of your saddle bags? I've been looking for them for a while without luck.

Paul
2003 Suzuki GZ250 (sold)
2006 Yamaha FZ6

tropicswriter
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid

#77 Unread post by tropicswriter »

Hey guys!
I'm new to riding ... and having a blast!!! :mrgreen: (Hey, so what if it IS my midlife crisis?! :laughing: ) Just bought my first bike - an orange '05 Honda Rebel - about a month ago, and still getting my feet wet. :laughing: Taking a safety course in about a month, so hoping to pass and get my license then. Just on my permit now, but getting braver and riding the bike 14 miles to work on nice days. :wink: Luckily a friend of mine just got a bike just like mine a couple of weeks ago and is taking the safety course w/me, so this should be fun! Heck, even the hubby went out and bought a scooter (wus - LOL)! 8) Now I just have to figure out how to attach the saddlebags I bought! :laughing: I don't know how to attach a photo of it on here, but it's on my MySpace page if you want to look - www.myspace.com/tropicswriter . :D Feel free to email me to chat! tropicswriter@hotmail.com [/img]
Reese

MZ33
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: fabulous 2008 Kawi Versys

#78 Unread post by MZ33 »

Welcome to TMW! 14 miles to work and back already! Hope it isn't in heavy traffic!
went out and bought a scooter (wus - LOL)!
Hey! Don't be dissin' the scooter people! Nobody who rides anything on 2 wheels at high speeds on pavement is a wus. In fact, I feel safer on my motorcycle than on my scooter, because it is louder and bigger and a little more visible. He can get killed on a scooter, just like on a bike.
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/16jla1l.jpg[/img]

blues2cruise

#79 Unread post by blues2cruise »

tropicswriter.......

:welcome2: to TMW.

Welcome to the club of midlife crisis avoidance. :laughing:

mackus99
Rookie
Rookie

'nother new rider

#80 Unread post by mackus99 »

Hi to you all! I'm a new rider as of one year ago. I ride a 2000 Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic and LOVE it! Laid 'er down last Sept on a site-seeing ride- lingering too long on a beautiful view of Lake Michigan and missed a curve. Got 2 broken teeth, 4 broken bones and thank God I'm here to tell about it. Anyway, I'm back in the saddle and getting over the "nerves". It's just too bad that work gets in the way when a nice day comes along! It's still chilly in Michigan- brrr!
Mackus