Sex: Male
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 1984 Kawasaki GPz900R

#1351 Unread post by JC Viper »

poet wrote:
Shorts wrote:Happy Anniversary! Sounds like yall had a great night! :thumbsup:
:mrgreen:
She will keep me for another 10 years.
So when are you gonna get her a bunch of diamonds so she'll keep you forever? :D
One thing you can count on: You push a man too far, and sooner or later he'll start pushing back.

fireguzzi
Site Supporter - Bronze
Site Supporter - Bronze
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: dream bike (really, it's in my dreams)

#1352 Unread post by fireguzzi »

poet wrote:Surprised my wife with a limo, No Ural was available, to a french restaurant for our 10th anniversary and gave her a blue star sapphire ring.

She was surprised and we got drunk ... what a good night.

Oh, and now I get to watch UFC 91 ... watch out Randy he is big 8)
Awesome. Congrats

My first Anniversary is tomorrow.
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f101/fireguzzi/papabarsig.jpg[/img]

poet
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum

#1353 Unread post by poet »

JC Viper wrote:So when are you gonna get her a bunch of diamonds so she'll keep you forever? :D
Diamonds?? .... that cuts in to my bike budget ... I may have to think about that ... :twisted:
http://www.fridgedoor.com/apblmaysunjo.html
-Apache Blessing

"He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither." paraphrased different ways - Benjamin Franklin ... also Associated to Thomas Jefferson

ceemes
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Years Riding: 26
My Motorcycle: 1998 Triumph Trophy
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada, Sol 3, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Known Universe.

#1354 Unread post by ceemes »

poet wrote:
JC Viper wrote:So when are you gonna get her a bunch of diamonds so she'll keep you forever? :D
Diamonds?? .... that cuts in to my bike budget ... I may have to think about that ... :twisted:
A man who has his priorities straight I see. :lol:
Always ask why.

jstark47
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: '12 Tiger 800, '03 Trophy 1200

#1355 Unread post by jstark47 »

Viper- he gave her a sapphire fer petes sake!! that's enough bling for any reasonable girl. Sounds like it worked, too.... :naughty:

My wife's funny, she prefers colored stones (rubies, emeralds, etc.) to diamonds. Diamonds don't do much for her -- her engagement ring is a ruby. She basically picked it out (translate: dropped GIGANTIC hint that even I couldn't miss....duh! :laughing: )
2003 Triumph Trophy 1200
2009 BMW F650GS (wife's)
2012 Triumph Tiger 800
2018 Yamaha XT250 (wife's)
2013 Kawasaki KLX250S

Ninja Geoff
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
My Motorcycle: 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

#1356 Unread post by Ninja Geoff »

Today I checked out a car! It's looking like a sure thing that I'm going to get it. It's at some little shop, guy buys cars from auctions, fixes and sells them. He JUST got it in this morning, he's going to call me tomorrow sometime with either a list of repairs it needs or a price. Then I can start buying parts for it! Nothing crazy, just new headlights (projectors 8)). It's a 1998 Legacy GT.

Also did about 50 miles on the ninja (which is how I found the LGT) in this wonderful weather we're still having. It was a nice warm 41 degrees, too! I love my gear, lol.

And may be ordering some lights for the Ninja as well. Some 3"x3" fog lights, should be able to mount them under the headlight and tucked back some. Also getting some higher wattage H7 bulbs. Winter project is going to be making a new headlight harness and installing the fogs. And trying to upgrade the charging system some. It's going to need to supply an extra 120 watts of power with highbeams and fog lights going.
[img]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3563/41350009.jpg[/img]

ofblong
Legendary 2500
Legendary 2500
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 1996 Honda Shadow Deluxe VLX

#1357 Unread post by ofblong »

Ninja Geoff wrote:Today I checked out a car! It's looking like a sure thing that I'm going to get it. It's at some little shop, guy buys cars from auctions, fixes and sells them. He JUST got it in this morning, he's going to call me tomorrow sometime with either a list of repairs it needs or a price. Then I can start buying parts for it! Nothing crazy, just new headlights (projectors 8)). It's a 1998 Legacy GT.

Also did about 50 miles on the ninja (which is how I found the LGT) in this wonderful weather we're still having. It was a nice warm 41 degrees, too! I love my gear, lol.

And may be ordering some lights for the Ninja as well. Some 3"x3" fog lights, should be able to mount them under the headlight and tucked back some. Also getting some higher wattage H7 bulbs. Winter project is going to be making a new headlight harness and installing the fogs. And trying to upgrade the charging system some. It's going to need to supply an extra 120 watts of power with highbeams and fog lights going.
bastrd its snowing here. got some accumulation and a nice leak in my roof. Good thing its only the part over my front porch but still gonna be a pain $$$ wise cause im too lazy to do it myself in this weather.
96' Honda Shadow Deluxe VLX
Dream bike: Ducati Multistrada 1100S
[img]http://hdbits.org/pic/smilies/hdlove.gif[/img]

mgdavis
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#1358 Unread post by mgdavis »

Got out for a nice 175 mile ride today. My knees are sore now, I think I need a taller seat.
'07 Suzuki V-Strom DL650
An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject.
Molon Labe!!!

Shorts
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#1359 Unread post by Shorts »

Grocery shopping! :icecream:

Ninja Geoff
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
My Motorcycle: 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

#1360 Unread post by Ninja Geoff »

ofblong wrote:
Ninja Geoff wrote:Today I checked out a car! It's looking like a sure thing that I'm going to get it. It's at some little shop, guy buys cars from auctions, fixes and sells them. He JUST got it in this morning, he's going to call me tomorrow sometime with either a list of repairs it needs or a price. Then I can start buying parts for it! Nothing crazy, just new headlights (projectors 8)). It's a 1998 Legacy GT.

bastrd its snowing here. got some accumulation and a nice leak in my roof. Good thing its only the part over my front porch but still gonna be a pain $$$ wise cause im too lazy to do it myself in this weather.
Oh, I hope it snows as soon as I put the bike away. And I have a car. I've always liked going out on the first real snowfall and driving around. No one is out, the roads are untouched, and the cops are all busy drinking coffee and eating donuts to be out chasing you down for doing donuts and power sliding :twisted:
[img]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3563/41350009.jpg[/img]