What do you ladies ride? Pic?

Loonette
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 13
My Motorcycle: 2006/Kawasaki/Mean Streak/best bike ever

#111 Unread post by Loonette »

meangurl wrote:Hi Ladies! Had to get a lil' pic up here of my ride - nothing fancy, but I love it. 2002 Kawi Meanstreak 1500. I've added a few bits and pieces to it. It's nice and stretchy for my 6' frame and just a really comfortable ride for me. Have put over 35000kms on it in the past 2.5 years. :P

Finally!! Another gal on a Mean Streak. Awesome ride, eh?!

Welcome to the forums.

Cheers,
Loonette
FIRST RESPONDERS DO IT WITH LIGHTS AND SIRENS!! :smoke:
Find 'em hot, leave 'em wet...

2006 Mean Streak 1600

kawgurl
Veteran
Veteran
Sex: Male

#112 Unread post by kawgurl »

Loonette wrote: Finally!! Another gal on a Mean Streak. Awesome ride, eh?!

Welcome to the forums.

Cheers,
Loonette
Hey Loonette!! Was just admiring YOUR ride a minute ago - very nice! I wasn't so sure about the blacked out look when it came out, but it's growing on me! Too bad you're so far away or us Mean girls could ride together... :(
[b]~Robyn~[/b]
'09 Kawi Nomad 1700

[i]"Sometimes the best communication happens when you're on separate bikes."[/i] ~Author Unknown

Loonette
Years Riding: 13
My Motorcycle: 2006/Kawasaki/Mean Streak/best bike ever

#113 Unread post by Loonette »

meangurl wrote:
Loonette wrote: Finally!! Another gal on a Mean Streak. Awesome ride, eh?!

Welcome to the forums.

Cheers,
Loonette
Hey Loonette!! Was just admiring YOUR ride a minute ago - very nice! I wasn't so sure about the blacked out look when it came out, but it's growing on me! Too bad you're so far away or us Mean girls could ride together... :(
My model (an '06) wasn't the one that came blacked out stock - I did most of it myself, in part swapping out the exhaust system with that of an '07 model. I do like a little bit of chrome, but not as much as what comes stock.

I think most of my favorite people on this website live very far away from me - mostly in Canada!! But, hey, if you're ever riding around in this area, just give me a shout.

Cheers,
Loonette
FIRST RESPONDERS DO IT WITH LIGHTS AND SIRENS!! :smoke:
Find 'em hot, leave 'em wet...

2006 Mean Streak 1600

kawgurl
Veteran
Veteran

#114 Unread post by kawgurl »

Loonette wrote:My model (an '06) wasn't the one that came blacked out stock - I did most of it myself, in part swapping out the exhaust system with that of an '07 model. I do like a little bit of chrome, but not as much as what comes stock.

I think most of my favorite people on this website live very far away from me - mostly in Canada!! But, hey, if you're ever riding around in this area, just give me a shout.

Cheers,
Loonette
That's right - those blacked out units came out for '08, didn't they..? So you've customized that unit alot then - very nice. And of course if we're ever scooting through OH I'll be in touch!
[b]~Robyn~[/b]
'09 Kawi Nomad 1700

[i]"Sometimes the best communication happens when you're on separate bikes."[/i] ~Author Unknown

beemergirl
Rookie
Rookie

#115 Unread post by beemergirl »

Here's my ride

Connie - 2008 BMW K1200S

Lion_Lady
Years Riding: 20
My Motorcycle: 2013 BMW R1200R 90th Anniversary

#116 Unread post by Lion_Lady »

The K1200S... OMFG!!

I test rode the K1200R, and that was dangerous fast... I was humming along the highway, thinking to myself, "Why are all the cars going so sl -OOPS!- "

I'd be dead or in jail if I owned a K1200S.

Sweet ride, beemergirl.

P
Courage in women is often mistaken for insanity - Alice Paul

beemergirl
Rookie
Rookie

#117 Unread post by beemergirl »

LOL, I upgraded to the S from a 2001 R1100RT, so you understand what i'm going through. I put 125,000 miles on the RT and i still love that bike. I kept the RT for those cross country jaunts.

The S is an incredible machine, i'm scheduled to take the Lee Parks Total Control class in March. Looking forward to getting it on the track.
Connie - 2008 BMW K1200S

Hondagirl
Legendary 500
Legendary 500
Years Riding: 0
My Motorcycle: 2008 Honda Motard XR400

#118 Unread post by Hondagirl »

Some very cool and powerful bikes. Mine is just a baby but loved to bits. Here she is:Image
Honda Motard XR400
Traded: Honda SL230 and Yamaha XJR400

PacificShot327
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
My Motorcycle: 2000 Kawasaki ZRX1100

#119 Unread post by PacificShot327 »

You probably might've seen it already on one other thread... but here's my soon-to-be-bumblebee. :-) (I'm replacing the fairings, painting them yellow again, and having a bee painted on either the rear plastic or the tank shell. And I can't decide if I want to be a cute bee or a vicious one. haha.)

'94 FZR600R

"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor." Alexis Carrel

Jag
Rookie
Rookie

#120 Unread post by Jag »

Hi Ladies,

Another new forum member here :D

This is my third season riding "up front". I've ridden as a passenger for over 20 years and when my son took my spot I thought it was time to get my own bike. Took the MSF course here and then started out with a V Star 650 Classic. I started riding with the boy on the back the next year and felt I needed just a bit more power for the crazy roads around here so we upgraded me to an 1100 Classic. I love it and wish I had learned to ride a long time ago. I put a nice big sissy bar bag on it (I call it my bike purse) and do pretty much every errand I can think of on it all season long (I've been known to make up errands just go go for a ride :laughing: ).

I realized while reading through this thread that I don't have a picture of the baby so I guess if spring ever decides to stick around here I'll have to rectify that!