A New Rider But an Old Friend

Ryethil
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Sex: Male

#21 Unread post by Ryethil »

You were going to bed after this post. Now it is morning and waking[ is so hard to do!

quote="fireguzzi"]Why do you keep spelling it gurls? Is it like your club thing to say it that way? Just wondering.
What club are you a pert of if I may ask. Are you like 1%ers or something? Just wondering because you mentioned getting some dude beat up or something and I guess I assumed it was club members. Or was I wrong. Just wondering because you kinda come across as being some kind of badass.

Your partner should sign up and give her take on this, (to me odd because I never met anyone with a like attitude) situation.

Man I need to go to sleep.

You know how your eyes start burning when you stay up too long?
Sucks
goodnight.[/quote]

Okay, I'll and explain things as I see them.

We as females don't want to be able to do things just because men will accept or let us.

We as women don't want to find the so called mythicall equality. Men and women are different. Men and women becoming equal because they are the same won't ever happen.

We as Gurls reject all of this and want to be the best we can be irregardless of what men or "proper ladies" think. We as Gurls make our own rules of morality and outlooks toward life. We as Gurls reject a concensus. We want the individual to find their special place in the sun (or the shade if the sun is too hot.) We don't hate men but then again they're nothing special. Gurls want peace but will accept total freedom if the guys don't want to play. We're not better, just freer.

One last thing, we don't make good wives or husbands for we're more like Lilith than Eve. But when we find a partner, we tend to be all consuming.

Help any?

As for my partner, she has had the chance to get on the forums as much as anyone and she has chosen not to do it. My partner could even pretend to be me if she wanted to. My rep is hard core and I don't worry what people think. I worry about my freedoms taken away from me or my dreams stamped on. But all in all, she han't chosen to become part of forums I'm on, not here, not anywhere.

:rockon:
Alex
It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places. WtPooh

My First Custom, Late 90's Sportster, Heavily Breathed On, Big Block, S&S HP Heads, Custom High Performance Pipes. Wickedly fast, Uncomfortable, Front end is a jackhammer. Age 18yrs, Still have the bike!

[img]http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab194/Ryethil/user28512_pic25609_1235625747-1.jpg[/img]

mazer
Elite
Elite

#22 Unread post by mazer »

I dont see you as the bad person here, I think you take on that persona because of how people have treated you...I just see your heart as clear as day and I see your heart being a little too big for your head to wrap around in this scenario with yoru partner. You may see yourself as stone cold, but in posting this you have shown us all you care very deeply about your partner and her safety and probably a lot more as well.
I dont know what happened to you in your life that made you have such a high and thick wall around you. I think it would do you all well to have someone help you tear down that wall. That you posted here is a great thing. Im glad you both could take some positives away from it. Good luck to you and your partner,, I hope she learns quickly and stays safe.

Ryethil
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#23 Unread post by Ryethil »

mazer wrote:I dont see you as the bad person here, I think you take on that persona because of how people have treated you...I just see your heart as clear as day and I see your heart being a little too big for your head to wrap around in this scenario with yoru partner. You may see yourself as stone cold, but in posting this you have shown us all you care very deeply about your partner and her safety and probably a lot more as well.
I dont know what happened to you in your life that made you have such a high and thick wall around you. I think it would do you all well to have someone help you tear down that wall. That you posted here is a great thing. Im glad you both could take some positives away from it. Good luck to you and your partner,, I hope she learns quickly and stays safe.
Don't be so nice, it frightens me. I'm really not that good a person... :laughing:
Alex
It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places. WtPooh

My First Custom, Late 90's Sportster, Heavily Breathed On, Big Block, S&S HP Heads, Custom High Performance Pipes. Wickedly fast, Uncomfortable, Front end is a jackhammer. Age 18yrs, Still have the bike!

[img]http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab194/Ryethil/user28512_pic25609_1235625747-1.jpg[/img]

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#24 Unread post by Wrider »

:laughing: No I see you as a pretty caring person too... You saved the three morons that caused you to wreck, plus you're an ER nurse, you've gotta be caring. :mrgreen:

As for your partner, I think the main problem is that you were the strong protector for her from her ex husband, and now that she feels safe she's branching out again and isn't looking for your protection anymore. That messes with your head. If I'm right then trust me I know it's a weird situation. I'm the same way with a very protective personality.

Either way let her branch out, you'll find a whole new person with the same basic properties of the one you love now. It's an amazing feeling to get to know someone all over again! :D
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

mazer
Elite
Elite

#25 Unread post by mazer »

There is a difference between being nice and calling things as I see them. Feel better?

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#26 Unread post by blues2cruise »

jaskc78 wrote:well, i need to pack a small tent, 2 sleeping bags, a loaf of bread and jar of peanut butter, 3 gallons of drinking water, 2 gas cans, 3 bottles of moonshine, a smidge of bubble gum, a carton of cigarettes, and still be able to ride 2-up on a ninja 250.

.....and there needs to be room for a poodle, too. just in case.

what ya got for me?
This should do it....

Note...the bike is small (like a ninja) can carry 2 people (it will be cozy, but note the cushioned back for the passenger)....plenty of room in the cargo box and any surplus can be strapped to the top of the box.

(Or....the tent and sleeping bag can be strapped to the front forks). :mrgreen: :laughing:

Ryethil
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#27 Unread post by Ryethil »

Lets put this tread to bed too.

She is going to learn to ride. I'll just be able give her mental support and kiss her bobos when she gets them. After MSF, the club members are going to take a great interest in her learning to ride. For the most part, they all learned on Sportsters and don't have any problem with her trying to learn on one too.

Yes, I'm scared for her. I can't be there as she learns and it is unnerving for me to just trust. But it sort of enlightening and dare I say it, releasing me of all the worries that have built up over the years. You all were right, I was hanging on too tight. My path is different now and I have to learn to trust her to do so many things. But she wants to make a go of it so growth is the order of the day.

Anyway this is the Bike and Newbie Rider. It's a 2009 Nightster that been breathed on a bit but not bored and stroked. I build it for another person and they wanted to be able to keep up with the Big Twins. But they decided to go the whole way and got a Street Bob.

Anyway here they are...

:inlove:
Alex

Greg .
Veteran
Veteran

#28 Unread post by Greg . »

Nice bike. Pretty young lady.

mazer
Elite
Elite

#29 Unread post by mazer »

That bike is beautiful. Good luck to you both.

Ryethil
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#30 Unread post by Ryethil »

I finally got something to go my way...

The club and my brothers had talked Laura into using the Sportster to take her MSF classes next week. But for once she listened to me and is going to take the classes with the MSF bikes. They use Buell Blasts which I'm not familiar with but everyone says they're perfect to gain confidence on. I wish I could be there but Sh*t.

Anyway, she'll get her basics the right way. Everything else may go to h*ll after that.

:groan:
Alex