She's finally asleep...

PioneerUrban
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 2
My Motorcycle: 2005 Honda Rebel

#31 Unread post by PioneerUrban »

It ws a direct and delibrate insult towards Alex.

Still no sign of a public apology to her.

What a shame.
Current Ride:

2005 Honda Rebel 250

Used to own:

1992 Kawasaki Ninja 250: Sold
2001 Kawasaki Eliminator 125: Sold

PacificShot327
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Sex: Female
My Motorcycle: 2000 Kawasaki ZRX1100

#32 Unread post by PacificShot327 »

slimcolo wrote: And Gunslinger, even though your sarcastic remark pointed out that this was sounding a bit like a soap, You crossed a bit over the line with that one! Hell yes it was funny, but you are getting to the point of being personally insulting to those involved.
If she wants to play with the boys, she's gotta take a hit like the boys.

If Alex is insulted by that particular comment, please, let her step forward and say something. She doesn't need teh intarwebs ossifers to come to her defense.

Although some things don't really add up, I don't believe she's out to scam anyone, or anything like that. So let's be a jolly group and take the occasional opportunity to poke fun at one another. Like Dave Chappelle - equal opportunity racist comedian (funny guy).
"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor." Alexis Carrel

Ryethil
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#33 Unread post by Ryethil »

PioneerUrban wrote:It ws a direct and delibrate insult towards Alex.

Still no sign of a public apology to her.

What a shame.
PioneerUrban,

Please don't...

I've never been shown any better so it's always the same. There are so many good people that have replied that I'm not leaving and if certain people don't want to play then I can't let ir affect what I need to do. I'm actually happy with friends I made here.

:clapping:

Don't hurt yourself by trying to help me or lessen your own enjoyment of this forum. In the end, we're only strangers anyway...

Please, everyone, just let these threads just die.

:rockon:
Alex
It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places. WtPooh

My First Custom, Late 90's Sportster, Heavily Breathed On, Big Block, S&S HP Heads, Custom High Performance Pipes. Wickedly fast, Uncomfortable, Front end is a jackhammer. Age 18yrs, Still have the bike!

[img]http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab194/Ryethil/user28512_pic25609_1235625747-1.jpg[/img]

BuzZz
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 47
My Motorcycle: makes my 'nads tingle

#34 Unread post by BuzZz »

O.K. kids.

I moved all the 'disputed' posts I cared to find to the Soap Box. I left the original thread and anything about bikes where they were. If anyone cares to suggest more threads they want moved, let me know and I'll consider it.

Meantime, continue on with whatever it was you were doing. Cut the girl some slack and let her write whatever she likes if it helps her feel better. Read it or don't, as per your desire, comment, whine, cry, bleat or burp....whatever floats yer boat. Have fun with it, eh.

Everybody happy? Too bad, I'm all out of lollipops and right full of don'tgiveashit. Play nice. :mrgreen:
No Witnesses.... :shifty: