Been here before...

CrashieTX
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

Been here before...

#1 Unread post by CrashieTX »

Hi,

My name is Ryethil, Crashie and Alex, short for Allison. I'm not your average bear. I had an accident a few weeks ago and brought my troubles to the forum without thinking of other people. What I an attempting to do now is make up for that mess.

I will walk and ride again though a GP star I will not be. My greatest fear that caused my panic was that I was going to be a cripple. The prognoses is such that I will even play the violin again. (can't do that now).

The second thing was that my family sensed weakness and I was surely weak. However, my lawyers are fighting their lawyers and It seems that I will get all I want. They need my vote or my proxies. Anyway I'm free to talk motorcycles and that is all that I want.

So forgive me my past sins and let's start over. I have different views than a lot of people and I can listen to reason. My reason for coming back is that even when people opposed me, they did do from a position of reason not just “your wrong sucker.

Oh, let's see. I've been riding for many years though I'm rather young with dirt bikes before that. I'm rather tall with a longer than normal inseam and arm length. I've ridden a lot of different motorcycles and have a fair knowledge of what is going on in the motorcycle world.

One sticking point that exploded in my face earlier was I felt I couldn't say what my place in th world. Not so now! I'm share holder in American Honda and Harley Davidson. I also can afford to cherry pick for bikes that I want. I will still do my biz with orphan bikes but it is a hobby as much as a job. I have 3 workers and will have to expand because a weak economy is actually my friend.

One last thing is that I'm at the farm and may have a different attitude. Bear with me, It will get better. I promise!

Thank you for listening.
Alex

"I'm betting that I'm just abnormal enough to survive."
- The Tick

heavily blown, didn't know I was so out of shape

[img]http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad123/CrashieTX/Wheelchair.jpg[/img]

MTexile
Elite
Elite
Years Riding: 11
My Motorcycle: 09 FXD & 03 XL 1200C

#2 Unread post by MTexile »

Welcome back, hope your re-hab is going good!
2009 Harley Super Glide ("Therapy")

IcyHound
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#3 Unread post by IcyHound »

And taking other peoples photographs from other forums to use as photographs of your girlfriend was because? Your shares where to low? You could not show her because she is a share holder as well so found a likeness? It is your girlfriends twin and twin bike so it seemed okay?
------------------------
Kawasaki Fangirl
I ride Mantis - Yamaha FZ6

Lion_Lady
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 20
My Motorcycle: 2013 BMW R1200R 90th Anniversary

#4 Unread post by Lion_Lady »

I think you should start a blog on the site, rather than posting your progress daily in the regular forums. Then everything will be together under one topic, and "ramblings" are more to be expected.

Scroll way down the topic page for the Member Blogs.

P
Courage in women is often mistaken for insanity - Alice Paul

CrashieTX
Rookie
Rookie

#5 Unread post by CrashieTX »

IcyHound wrote:And taking other peoples photographs from other forums to use as photographs of your girlfriend was because? Your shares where to low? You could not show her because she is a share holder as well so found a likeness? It is your girlfriends twin and twin bike so it seemed okay?
I agree with Lion Lady and think this should be a blog since the one thing is not to make another superflous thread. However, this once I will answer here.

Sorry for answering this late but I still take long naps for I don't make much sense if I don't. Sorry!

I made a drastic and very radical mistake when I use those pictures of "Laura". my only excuse was that I was in a lot of pain and told not to move my body as much as possible. (there are other problems beside my knee) The only friends that I had were mostly bikers which thrilled my family to no end. And if anything, my family was trying to break me for political gain. So I fled to several forums because life s*cked.

Now, life is better. My lawyers are fighting their lawyers and I appear to be winning for the moment.

On Laura, She's gone out of my life. I destroyed some inner trust that she had for me. I'm trying to make her way smoother for I have given her the house we bought with to a great extent with the Triumph money and any other thing we co-owned. I hope she is happy.

As far as the second part of this mess is that I was under constraints of what I could say or do. It's hard to be a whole person when half of your life is inked out. I tried and failed. I should of hired a photographer and a laura look alike to fit the bill. I don't know why I didn't do this but I didn't and now accept the blame. The bike is sold and the money given to Laura. If she really wants to ride, then I will build or buy her another.

Now, I now longer feel so constrained and since all I want to do is talk motorcycles that shouldn't be a problem. I don't expect absoulution but maybe over a period of time a some understanding would help.

Please don't turn this into an I said, she said thread. I will try to create a blog as soon as I figure how to get one online. I can see such a place asd it's useage. I'll just talk to a moderator to get one started.

However, for now, I just want to talk about motorcycles. Please give me that chance. I will do better, I promise.
Alex

"I'm betting that I'm just abnormal enough to survive."
- The Tick

heavily blown, didn't know I was so out of shape

[img]http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad123/CrashieTX/Wheelchair.jpg[/img]

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#6 Unread post by blues2cruise »

CrashieTX wrote:

I agree with Lion Lady and think this should be a blog since the one thing is not to make another superflous thread. However, this once I will answer here.

Please don't turn this into an I said, she said thread. I will try to create a blog as soon as I figure how to get one online. I can see such a place asd it's useage. I'll just talk to a moderator to get one started.

However, for now, I just want to talk about motorcycles. Please give me that chance. I will do better, I promise.
Go here.

viewforum.php?f=32