How about this??? (Colorado amenity)

coffee_brake
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Sex: Male

#11 Unread post by coffee_brake »

LL, as good as it sounds, I just can't spend cash for the sake of convenience. As stated before, I'd be very happy to take a grocery list and go shopping FOR US ALL right away as soon as there was access to the room, I actually like doing this kind of thing. I always refill my water from the tap and eat out of a tank bag except for supper, which is usually a fresh salad and good complex carbs.

You've likely never hung out with a more Spartan woman rider than me (who still elects to bathe, there ARE those)... :? !

So...I probably won't jump on the wagon for the folks who will stock the room for ya, but I WILL gladly and reliably go shopping for us gals...and I LOVE box wine! Franzia, the first and BEST!

I'm planning on rolling out a day early to give myself time to acclimate to the altitude. I did this same ride in June of last year, and yes it took a day of hanging out and drinking water to get the headaches out. So it's worth it to me to show up early and so I can be there, rested and ready, when you guys arrive and I can get groceries or not, whatever you other women want. You couldn't ask for an easier-to-please woman than me.
Jenn S.
AMA #658162
2005 Concours
2001 Vmax
1992 CB750

Gummiente
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 38
My Motorcycle: 03 Super Glide

#12 Unread post by Gummiente »

coffee_brake wrote:You couldn't ask for an easier-to-please woman than me.
I don't have to, I already married her.

Just sayin'.
:canada: Mike :gummiente:
It isn't WHAT you ride,
It's THAT you ride

MZ33
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: fabulous 2008 Kawi Versys

#13 Unread post by MZ33 »

So, coffee, you aren't meeting up with Lion Lady and me in St. Louis?? :confused:
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/16jla1l.jpg[/img]

Lion_Lady
Years Riding: 20
My Motorcycle: 2013 BMW R1200R 90th Anniversary

#14 Unread post by Lion_Lady »

MZ33 wrote:So, coffee, you aren't meeting up with Lion Lady and me in St. Louis?? :confused:
+1 :confused:

I'm leaving on Saturday from Baltimore. I've got the ride broken into 3 overnights for me. The first one (Saturday night) west of Cinnicnatti (where I'll connect with MZ33), then @ St. Louis on Sunday night (where we'd expected to connect with you) and Monday night outside Kansass City (where I may have lodgings for all 3 of us with a fellow rider).

Our planned arrival will be in Keystone late on Tuesday.

Pam
Courage in women is often mistaken for insanity - Alice Paul

coffee_brake
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#15 Unread post by coffee_brake »

If ya'll like, I would love to ride back East with you, but I have to stop in Arkansas and it's going to become more miles than I can work to hit you both up...right now.

Because of the rush to work on the bike, I haven't even considered a map yet, I just got started tonight and I'm really feeling rushed. I hate rushing.
:x

May change it all yet again...I'm really glad the bike's running but I sure wish it was running a week ago....
Jenn S.
AMA #658162
2005 Concours
2001 Vmax
1992 CB750

MZ33
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: fabulous 2008 Kawi Versys

#16 Unread post by MZ33 »

Wow, coffee, your life sounds a little complicated right now. I'm PM'ing you my contact info.
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/16jla1l.jpg[/img]