LADIES - Have you named your bike?

catnip
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

#71 Unread post by catnip »

My husband actually named the ZR7S, a sport standard. He had been used to riding a cruiser, and was not used to a sportbike-type tank. He was riding home one day, hit a pothole, and thus hurt the Jewels...thus, the bike was christened "Crusher" :lol: When I got the Ninja, I just couldn't resist, and named it "Nutcracker"! :lol:
Roll me away..................

2002 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R
2006 Yamaha FZ1
2003 Yamaha XT225
2001 Suzuki DR200SE

delyn
Rookie
Rookie

#72 Unread post by delyn »

LOL, catnip.

I got my HD sporty just before my ex and I separated. The guys I worked with teased me after the separation. What are you going to do now the Jeff is gone? I casually told them I didn't need a man: I had my vibrating Sven, who has plenty of thrust behind his 4 stroke engine and could go all night if I wanted. :motorcyclelove: I cryed when we parted, Sven and I that is.

Harleybabe
Rookie
Rookie

#73 Unread post by Harleybabe »

My Honda was christened Matilda, she was "hardly a Harley", and then for one of my milestone birthdays I purchased my dream bike. She is going to give me the "edge" needed to attract second glances from the younger crowd. I named her Sylvee, The Silver Cougar.

HB
2008 HD Sportster 1200
1979 Honda CM400T

Gina
Veteran
Veteran
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2007 Suzuki Boulevard 800

#74 Unread post by Gina »

I loved reading the names of everybody's bikes. My GV 250 has a sweet little hummmmm--not loud at all and I laughingly likened it once to the buzz of a giant hummingbird. So, it's a little bike with a big name---the Blue Hummingbird.
Help me, Jesus!
www.reginarussell.weebly.com

Sonshine0311
Rookie
Rookie

Names for bikes

#75 Unread post by Sonshine0311 »

I didn't even think about naming my bike until I was at the AMA Conference 2 weeks ago. My current bike is a Kawasaki Vulcan 500 and is red. I waited, as told, until her name came to me. MY name also is not very bikesh but I am not worried about that. Her name is Miss Kitty. I have 2 Cat decals on the windshield . Just seemed to fit her! And she got me acrossed the country and back with NO problems! :-)
Sonshine0311

God is my Peace

Friends in Spain
Rookie
Rookie

Effie

#76 Unread post by Friends in Spain »

When I got my Honda CG25 I was learning to ride in Ireland. The roads are terrible, 2 many pensioners, and you are basically invisible to everyone. Terrifying experience and my bike became "Effie" as in "Eff it" which I had to say frequently! lol.
Hiya. Ex Irish Road and International Racer. Looking for help with a trip to Spain (accom, breakdowns, repairs, etc?). Need help with bike repairs? No question too silly.

CountryBiker
Rookie
Rookie

#77 Unread post by CountryBiker »

I haven't offically named my bike yet. But I have a few ideas. I have a 2001 Buell Blast 500. It had been custom painted with red hot flames when I got it. I am open for suggestions.

I would like to post a photo of it but I have not figured it out yet.

CountryBiker[/img]
Ride On - Be Safe - Have Fun
1st Bike:
2001 Buell Blast 500cc
[img]http://i38.tinypic.com/al5kw7.jpg[/img]

Johnj
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning

#78 Unread post by Johnj »

First you need to upload the picture to a web hosting site like tinypic.com or Photobucket. When you upload the picture the site will give you a url that looks like http://i25.tinypic.com/23jk45i.jpg . Next you surround the url with the image tags so it looks like

Code: Select all

[IMG]http://i25.tinypic.com/23jk45i.jpg[/IMG]
After you hit submit the picture will show up.

CountryBiker
Rookie
Rookie

#79 Unread post by CountryBiker »

Thanks for the tinypic web site :D . I was finally able to get the picture loaded..

Now I need some ideas for a name for it. You can see by the photo that it has a custom paint job (came that way) I love the way it looks. I got the bike inspected yesterday. Someone with another bike come over and commented on the its looks.

It is a really 8) looking bike.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

CountryBiker
Ride On - Be Safe - Have Fun
1st Bike:
2001 Buell Blast 500cc
[img]http://i38.tinypic.com/al5kw7.jpg[/img]

pluke58
Rookie
Rookie

bike names

#80 Unread post by pluke58 »

I have a 2005 honda rebel 250 candy orange

we like to call it NEMO..I was acutally thinking about having koi fish painted on my gas tank and make it a fish tank.