What Happend to the Forums?!?!

trader4less
Regular
Regular

Forum

#31 Unread post by trader4less »

And because I recieved an email it reminded me about this forum... I am sure many more are in my shoes...slackers!
Do you need to sell a Motorcycle, RV, or Car?Search[url=http://www.trader4less.com]Motorcycles for Sale[/url]
If you would like to read Auto, Motorcycle, and Boat articles go to [url=http://www.trader4less.com/blog.html]Trader4Less.com[/url] blog

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#32 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

I'm so awed by the huge amount of emails and positive responces I am reading. It was at a huge loss last night when I saw that the forums were hacked and an even bigger loss when they made it so I could not restore it from my backups.

I knew we had a very strong community that has helped many riders worldwide but I wasn't sure if anyone would come back as there were no old posts to read. But you have all proved me wrong, you have come back, and are loyal to the community, loyal to helping other motorcyclists via the Total Motorcycle community forums...

It blows me away, I'm so thankful for what we all have made here together!

I'm in as much shock as to why someone would attempt to erase our great motorcycling community, but you are all right, they failed at the attempt!

We are Motorcyclists, we ride, we care, we help out and that's why they don't understand why we are still here, still growing and rebuilding. We are a huge community worldwide and we are here to stay. :D

Sorry for "being away" and not posting a lot to answer your questions, comments and concerns. I was working like a dog getting the forums back up and working again.

:group:

Mike.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

emperorjordan
Elite
Elite

#33 Unread post by emperorjordan »

Wow, I know it sucks to get hacked like this, I have had it happen twice to different online gaming clan sites, and it is terrible :cry:

But, I am impressed with how strong "we" are as a community and how fast this forum got back on its feet. Makes me proud to be a part of it! :D
-2005 Suzuki DRZ-400S (The Fast Color).
- FMF Power Core 4
- 3x3" Air Box Mod, DynoJet Kit
- Dunlop D606 Tires
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather--who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car

High_Side
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 48
My Motorcycle: Desert-X, CB1100F, CRF300 Rally, Nightha

#34 Unread post by High_Side »

Bummer....
I just got back from a buisness trip to see this. It's truely disappointing because there were some well fought battles that will never be seen again. We had alot of fun back there, but NOTHING will change if that was the attackers intention. Take care Mikey, we'll get this ball rolling again... :wink:

dwire
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid

new here...

#35 Unread post by dwire »

i'm new here. your hack attack is what lead me here, so for me some good has come of it. i'm ready to contribute.

Teclo
Rookie
Rookie

#36 Unread post by Teclo »

Glad to know the forum is still up and running. Came on the other day to see a black screen, with tiny text, never assumed a hacker, just thought you may have had db troubles.

Curious as to why you can't recover from the backups though :(

Good luck with what ever you can salvage.
Tec
http://unmajestic.com

trader4less
Regular
Regular

Forums

#37 Unread post by trader4less »

I like the forum because it doesn't matter what bike you ride. I have been on some forums that are make specific and they slam every other make... I don't understand that!
Do you need to sell a Motorcycle, RV, or Car?Search[url=http://www.trader4less.com]Motorcycles for Sale[/url]
If you would like to read Auto, Motorcycle, and Boat articles go to [url=http://www.trader4less.com/blog.html]Trader4Less.com[/url] blog

Macka
Regular
Regular

#38 Unread post by Macka »

Mike

Before you know it the forums will be back and stronger than ever. I would like to take the opportunity to say THANK YOU for all your efforts--the site truly is (and will continue to be) an invaluable resource, and a great community to boot. :twisted:

Macka. (Still here)
2005 Suzuki Katana 750

vintagebiker
Rookie
Rookie

#39 Unread post by vintagebiker »

At least everyone seems to be active, even after the attack, so maybe it will work out ok.
Dan

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#40 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Over 800 messages in just 24 hours! :D

Wow, thanks for all your help, keep up the great work, and enjoy the community as always! :D

If you remember a topic that has not yet been posted, please do post it so we do not lose or forget about it.

Thanks agian for all your support in making Total Motorcycle a great motorcycle community!

Mike.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.