Do you know what F.I.N.E. is an acronym for?:Hondagirl wrote:5 deadly terms (* disclaimer: this was sent me by a friend who is always mad at her man )
1) FINE - this is the word women use to end an argument when they know they are right.
2) NOTHING - means SOMETHING & u need to be WORRIED.
3) GO AHEAD- this is a dare, not permission, Do it at yer own risk.
4) WHATEVER - is a woman's way of saying I'm mad @ you.
5) THAT'S OK - she is thinking long & hard on HOW & WHEN you will pay for your mistake.
It's funny how words can be so misleading
(I can relate to #2 though)
Anyone have other words to add that defy their true meaning?