ofblong
Legendary 2500
Legendary 2500
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 1996 Honda Shadow Deluxe VLX

Re: What did you do today...

#3961 Unread post by ofblong »

what can I say america rules thats what makes us #1 lol.
96' Honda Shadow Deluxe VLX
Dream bike: Ducati Multistrada 1100S
[img]http://hdbits.org/pic/smilies/hdlove.gif[/img]

mogster
Legendary 750
Legendary 750
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: Speed Triple 1050 se '09

#3962 Unread post by mogster »

Went to BBQ at a mate's house. Last minute idea as it was a fine Friday evening.

Called a girlfriend & between us all arranged a grand scran! :hungry1:

mate is a musician & tho he didn't play himself he treated us to an eclectic mix of tunes.

Good food, good friends & a great evening.
MOG
:party:

The roar of her mighty TRIUMPH was heard throughout the land

agraebner
Elite
Elite
Years Riding: 13
My Motorcycle: Year/Make/Model

#3963 Unread post by agraebner »

I got a really cute woman I have known for about a year and a half to go riding with me today. Bike and what turned out to be really great company. Its nice to feel good for once :kicking:
1984 Honda Magna 700, 1987 CBR1000F, 1991 Nighthawk 750, 1994 FZR600, and for the dirt 1995 KTM 300 EXC and finally a 1986 KX500

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#3964 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Put up new 2012 Honda motorcycles models! (Wave 2)
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Katharine
Regular
Regular
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 0
My Motorcycle: computer chair

#3965 Unread post by Katharine »

Today... not much so far. About to wash my hair (it's long, so that's more of an undertaking than it sounds. Takes an hour or two to dry). It should go great if I don't keep catching and yanking my industrial piercing this time, ow. Heading to my mom's later to watch fireworks--she lives on the 12th floor, so we can see displays all over (should've gone last night, I think... there were probably more and I wouldn't have to worry about getting up for work in the morning).

My mum's still insistent that she'll disown me if I get a bike. She worries about other people running into me. She says "when I was your age I wanted one too, but I got over it." Jokingly told her I saw on Craigslist where someone was selling a matched pair of '76 CB200s, told her "see, we could go riding together." She grinned and said "I probably would have fun. But no way." She did point out my neighbor's bike though (I guess she wasn't paying attention when she pulled into our parking lot, saw a silver Honda with a bike parked in front of it out of the corner of her eye... started plotting ways of killing me... then realized she was in front of the other set of carports at our building and it wasn't my silver Honda)... yep, it does fit in the carport, so now I know I could manage it, and the fact that they have it means management must be allowing people here to have bikes. MWA HA HA HA.

ceemes
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Years Riding: 26
My Motorcycle: 1998 Triumph Trophy
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada, Sol 3, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Known Universe.

#3966 Unread post by ceemes »

Bussed to work today, arrived an hour and half later and grumpier then normal. Then bussed to Scurvy to pick up my Pathfinder which I had loaned to my brother a few months back. Found a 2002 Connie for sale for C$4000 and now looking to see if I can find someone to borrow and who's family would be willing to "loan" me C$4000 for their return. :devil: :devil: :devil:

And got an idea to start a little side line business well feeling sorry for myself all caged up during perfect riding weather...shall have to look into it.
Always ask why.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#3967 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Just put up a 15 model preview of the new 2012 Harley-Davidson motorcycle models: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcyc ... vidson.htm

As I increased the resolution of the site to 1280x720+ I also updated the preview photo size from 555 pixels to 700 pixels and the wallpaper image from 1680 to 2000. This should be really good for the future as screen sizes get bigger and bigger.

NOTE: I'm not that happy with the image quality of the H-D preview photos, they are very good but not up to TMW standards IMO.

Enjoy.

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

jaskc78
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 6
My Motorcycle: N/A

#3968 Unread post by jaskc78 »

This morning I rode the R1150RT back from Los Angeles to Tucson. Left around 9pm last night, got back to the house around 7ish. That was the official end of the weekend out at Steph's parent's so they could spend some time with their grandkids and see their son before he deploys. Today I got the title signed over to my name, and got plates for it...and started trying to figure out why the headlights and instrument panel back lights don't work.
"Dude, women are like Vol-Tron. The more you can hook up the better it gets!" --RvB
Currently waiting on a new hip before I can get a new bike.

jaskc78
Years Riding: 6
My Motorcycle: N/A

#3969 Unread post by jaskc78 »

And later, if I remember to do it tonight, I'll update my signature...I'm up to 5 bikes now.
"Dude, women are like Vol-Tron. The more you can hook up the better it gets!" --RvB
Currently waiting on a new hip before I can get a new bike.

agraebner
Elite
Elite
Years Riding: 13
My Motorcycle: Year/Make/Model

#3970 Unread post by agraebner »

I was digging through a bunch of parts I had and discovered I had brand new EBC rotor and Kevlar pads that fit my Nighthawk so she got new brakes it didn't really need but wow what an upgrade......... The feel is so much more firm now and takes less effort. Did some more polishing on Maggie ( magna) I have the Jardine exhaust all shiny now. I may decide to repack them due to age, but that's "what I'll do another day" picked and froze a gallon of green beans today. Cleaned the carb on my power washer. Washed two dirt bikes I'm selling. Just decided to sink a little of the money from them into the bikes I get to use:(:(
1984 Honda Magna 700, 1987 CBR1000F, 1991 Nighthawk 750, 1994 FZR600, and for the dirt 1995 KTM 300 EXC and finally a 1986 KX500