Q: Free TMW stickers for SASE or $5 donation?

Free TMW stickers for SASE or $5 donation?

I'd SASE for free stickers
No votes
I would rather give a $5 donation and have you mail them to me
100%
Your Suggestion (please suggest)
No votes

Total votes: 7

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: Q: Free TMW stickers for SASE or $5 donation?

#11 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Gez, you people are on a posting rampage! HAHA. Good job. :D

Now to answer you all...

dr_bar wrote:Donation is the way to go. I know it's not about profits, but it's also not about a completely free ride either. I love the way you've handled the structure of your site, but I would have gotten a donation before giving full access to the site. Not a huge amount, but to either get an ad free version, or just complete access... Good thing it's not my site eh???!!!
Donations accepted here at par: walloffame.htm but you already know that, you are my #1 donater! Maybe someone will step up and beat you for first place? :D

Glad you like the structure of the site, I try to keep it simple. :D Hmmm, what do you mean by "complete access" everyone has full access when they register (I'm confused)...

storysunfolding wrote:I would make a donation for lapel and stickers. I might even add more if it gets your monitor raised to a higher level....
Yay! A new shoe box for my monitor!! :D

Thumper wrote:I'm a t-shirt kind of person and rarely put stickers on anything, but were I inclined, I would rather donate...

Weren't there t-shirts at some point? I could really go for a brightly colored TMW t-shirt...
Yup, TMW T-shirts, I still have them and they are unfortunately still in storage some 8,000 miles west of me. Bightly colored ones? HELL YA!

Here they are: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/shopping ... andise.htm can't wait to get them out and sell them once again.

flw wrote:No matter what token is given, an option of a traditional donation should be included for those that just want to give. Just my 2 cents ---That's a Joke.
Donations accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365/366 days a year here: walloffame.htm no donation too small or too big.

zeligman wrote:I think some 'swag' for any donation might be a nice addition - ppl can donate whatever amount and it earns them some 'appreciative swag' :D
Great idea. I used to give out TMW motorcycle stickers (top quality ones that I paid $$$ so it wouldn't hurt paint and you could peel it off years later, but again, they are in storage). And FREE T-shirts too for those higher donations. Right now, you get a nice Rank Tag, a place on the Sight Supporter List and a warm fuzzy feeling by helping TMW help millions of riders.

Whew. Now off to bed and call it a day, it's 12:03am and it's time to stop working.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Katharine
Regular
Regular
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 0
My Motorcycle: computer chair

#12 Unread post by Katharine »

totalmotorcycle wrote:I was thinking sticking them in other places (no, don't go there)
Oops. I already got on that bus and told the driver to floor it... after this:
jaskc78 wrote:Donation--I'm horrible about actually mailing things out and who wouldn't want to start selling stickers online to pay for his more risque hobbies?
[/quote]

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#13 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

LOL!!!

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

#14 Unread post by dr_bar »

totalmotorcycle wrote: Hmmm, what do you mean by "complete access" everyone has full access when they register (I'm confused)...

I'd make it so you didn't have complete access for free....

But.... that's me and I don't have a site so I'll just shut my mouth now, LOL :o)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"

storysunfolding
Years Riding: 22
My Motorcycle: Vstrom 650, S1000RR, XS850, ZX6R

#15 Unread post by storysunfolding »

totalmotorcycle wrote: but you already know that, you are my #1 donater! Maybe someone will step up and beat you for first place? :D
Haha. Good luck there. I donate roughly $100 a year but there's no way I'm going for THAT gold
My Blog

Grasp life by the handlebars

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#16 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

dr_bar wrote:
totalmotorcycle wrote: Hmmm, what do you mean by "complete access" everyone has full access when they register (I'm confused)...

I'd make it so you didn't have complete access for free....

But.... that's me and I don't have a site so I'll just shut my mouth now, LOL :o)
Oh. LOL.

I'm sure I am in the minority here giving away everything for free and full access and the majority would agree with you. Guess I'm just nutz! :crazy:

Mike

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#17 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

storysunfolding wrote:
totalmotorcycle wrote: but you already know that, you are my #1 donater! Maybe someone will step up and beat you for first place? :D
Haha. Good luck there. I donate roughly $100 a year but there's no way I'm going for THAT gold
LOL. You know me, I'm happy to see $1 donated! :D

Mike

Thumper
Legendary 500
Legendary 500
Years Riding: 9
My Motorcycle: '14 BMW F700GS

#18 Unread post by Thumper »

I really really really want that orange shirt if you ever get anywhere near where you have them stored ;)

dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

#19 Unread post by dr_bar »

Thumper wrote:I really really really want that orange shirt if you ever get anywhere near where you have them stored ;)
I'm closer to that locker than he is and I'm still about 900 kilometres away... LOL...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"

sunshine229
Years Riding: 14

#20 Unread post by sunshine229 »

Well we could always print new ones in the UK but you'd be shocked at the price of the shirt and the shipping!!! :shock:
Andrea :sun: