Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 0
My Motorcycle: Honda Magna

Re: Ladies - how do you feel today?

#11 Unread post by Bella108 »

sunshine229 wrote:Lucky girl!

I am a bit tired today, too much training and not enough sleep... I am currently in training for the BG Energy Challenge - a 3 day sporting event with tons of running, bike riding, orienteering, strategy, etc. It's going to be a super athletic month and to be honest I'm really looking forward to it all! :mrgreen:

I'm happy today because Mike cooked me a yummy dinner so even though I worked a bit late I was treated well once I got home. :D
Yes, I am not good for much when I don't get adequate sleep that's for sure.
Wow the 3 day sporting event sounds really fun.
*Yay* for mike and your yummy dinner ahhh so nice! I've been alone for what seems like so long now. Makes me miss the days like that :)

My day is going great! Other than my Big OW sunburn~ I just moved into a new place/Community Last week, and am finally feeling a bit settled. Not completely as the place is very small, and I need to sell some of my things to have the room to be able to fully unpack. I will be SO glad once that is over though!

Bella108
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 0
My Motorcycle: Honda Magna

#12 Unread post by Bella108 »

I am about 50/50 Physically Im not feeling super great :( Meh~ , but I'm super happy because I got my permit today~! :biggrin: :ohyea: Hope to get my License On monday~!

blues2cruise
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#13 Unread post by blues2cruise »

I feel sad. :( I am trying to figure out what is wrong with me. I have had this feeling for a couple of weeks. I don't really even feel like riding. :o
I have still been doing some riding to maintain my skills but the joy is not there. :?

I have vacation time coming next month. I will go do some riding and try to rediscover the joy of riding. :frusty:

sunshine229
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#14 Unread post by sunshine229 »

Oh no Blues! I too am having a pretty cr@p day, can't elaborate as you never know who's watching you on the WWW but I will say it's work related!!! I hope this issue sorts itself out real soon or else I will need a REAL long vacation... Speaking of which, I have 22 vacation days to use before the end of the year. Where should I go?
Andrea :sun:

mogster
Legendary 750
Legendary 750
My Motorcycle: Speed Triple 1050 se '09

#15 Unread post by mogster »

sunshine229 wrote: I have 22 vacation days to use before the end of the year. Where should I go?
Are you still in UK Sunshine? :uk:

If so then before you leave I would reccomend either west coast of Scotland (Argyllshire) or northcoast of Ireland (Antrim + Donegal). Both are geologically similar & stunning! I have been looking enviously at the fab pics posted of Canada, so feel obliged to sell you my favourite parts of UK. :lol: BTW September is often a lovely month in Scotland. (And yes I know Donegal is not in UK) :D

Hope Blues feels better soon :D
MOG
:party:

The roar of her mighty TRIUMPH was heard throughout the land

blues2cruise
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#16 Unread post by blues2cruise »

sunshine229 wrote:Oh no Blues! I too am having a pretty cr@p day, can't elaborate as you never know who's watching you on the WWW but I will say it's work related!!! I hope this issue sorts itself out real soon or else I will need a REAL long vacation... Speaking of which, I have 22 vacation days to use before the end of the year. Where should I go?
Hmmmm if you want to go to Scotland maybe we should meet up and go there together. :wink: I just got my new passport in the mail last week. We can get SV to show us around. hehee...or you could come to Canada while the weather is decent....

RocketGirl
Elite
Elite
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Virago 250

#17 Unread post by RocketGirl »

Monday and it's back to reality. Had a pretty descent weekend. BUT the takeout joint got my order wrong and after mowing another section of lawn (only 50% done) I just wanted to put the mower away and call it a day. Can't really put my finger on it, so I guess I'm simply tired.

mogster
Legendary 750
Legendary 750
My Motorcycle: Speed Triple 1050 se '09

#18 Unread post by mogster »

Absolutely kn@ckered!

Had a a really busy weekend at work + Mon /Tues & have just got home late + grumpy :(

Off now until next Monday :D :D so will be smiling tomorrow when I don't have to get up :lol:
MOG
:party:

The roar of her mighty TRIUMPH was heard throughout the land

sunshine229

#19 Unread post by sunshine229 »

Hey ladies, sorry for missing the posts above so far...

Yep we'll be taking the vacation somewhere in Europe. We drove to and through Scotland last March (it even snowed on us!) and are planning a trip to Ireland probably for September. We weren't planning on NE Ireland though... hmmm.. maybe a re-think is in order?

We are thinking about driving to the continent and touring as far as we can in a couple of weeks. The other option is a bus/coach trip to the same. Either way there are so many places still to see in Europe, the sky's the limit!

Blues, come on over with your new passport and we'll meet up with you wherever you want to go... ;)

sunshine229

#20 Unread post by sunshine229 »

mogster wrote:Off now until next Monday :D :D so will be smiling tomorrow when I don't have to get up :lol:
You lucky girl!!! I just had a four day weekend and have another one coming up but it's just not enough! Hence, I need a vacation!

I too am really knackered today. Don't think I'll be going to the gym tomorrow morning (I usually go before work). Definitely need a sleep-in tomorrow!!!