agraebner
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 13
My Motorcycle: Year/Make/Model

Re: What did you do today...

#4131 Unread post by agraebner »

Happy Bday mogster :bday1: Im kinda laid up for a little bit till my ankle heals up some. I twisted it pretty badly and cant stand to put weight on it just yet...... I have broken it several times before so all it took to mess it up this time was bad timing of my nephew's kid and my dog combined sent me falling off the back step. Im glad I could provide entertainment for everyone that saw it happen.... This already killed my plans for going to harpers ferry tomorrow :( :( I am hoping its well enough for the trip im trying to take next month through Blue Ridge Parkway.........
1984 Honda Magna 700, 1987 CBR1000F, 1991 Nighthawk 750, 1994 FZR600, and for the dirt 1995 KTM 300 EXC and finally a 1986 KX500

madjak30
Legendary 500
Legendary 500
Years Riding: 13
My Motorcycle: 2006 Yamaha MT-01, 2006 Honda ST1300

#4132 Unread post by madjak30 »

Went to U-Haul today and rented a bike trailer...heading out in a few hours to pick up the bike...17hrs of driving, round trip...

Later.
-=-= Remember, if you're not having fun you're doing it wrong!! =-=-

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#4133 Unread post by Wrider »

Oh boy does that ever sound like fun........
Best of luck, I hope to see pictures of it up close!
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

sunshine229
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#4134 Unread post by sunshine229 »

mogster wrote:Spent a pre birthday evening with my. Fella & best mate + her man + son¤1.

Had some absinthe & then had to recite Scott + Burns.

Happy Birthday to me :D :cheers:
Happy Birthday Mogster!!!

:holiday:
Andrea :sun:

sunshine229

#4135 Unread post by sunshine229 »

agraebner wrote:Im kinda laid up for a little bit till my ankle heals up some. I twisted it pretty badly and cant stand to put weight on it just yet...... I have broken it several times before so all it took to mess it up this time was bad timing of my nephew's kid and my dog combined sent me falling off the back step.
Oh no! Get better soon!
Andrea :sun:

QuietMonkey
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#4136 Unread post by QuietMonkey »

Ive been doing some Saturday morning extra snoozing today! zzzzzzzz... mmmmmm....

Happy B-Day Mogster! I hope you're birthday fun spans a few more days.

I'll quaff my next Guinness in fond salute of folks from the UK for exporting such fine goods.

A co-worker has a birthday tomorrow (or Monday??) and she was headed off yesterday on a little weekend of fun (and work unfortunately) at some Carnival/Fairground. Some place called Rock Creek, a few hours away. I'm still not sure if I am going to hop on the bike to go see the Fair, so what I did was sneak a little birthday gift into her stuff just before she left (giggle). She probably found it by now. It's a combination of sincerity and sillyness so I hope it brings a little smile to her face.
"Zounds! Zorched by Zarches, Spaceman Spiff's crippled craft crashes on planet Plootarg!"

For Sale: Ninja 600 with parts bike, needs minor work, $30, no title... (GEE THAT DOESNT RING ANY WARNING BELLS DOES IT?)

mogster
Legendary 750
Legendary 750
My Motorcycle: Speed Triple 1050 se '09

#4137 Unread post by mogster »

[quote="QuietMonkey"
]
Happy B-Day Mogster! I hope you're birthday fun spans a few more days.

I'll quaff my next Guinness in fond salute of folks from the UK for exporting such fine goods.
.[/quote]

Cheers guys :D have had a great day, in fact a great holiday/birthday week! :lol:

QM :I appreciate the sentiment but in the interest of international diplomacy I must ppint out that the black stuff is Irish & not from the UK.
MOG
:party:

The roar of her mighty TRIUMPH was heard throughout the land

QuietMonkey
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#4138 Unread post by QuietMonkey »

mogster wrote:I must ppint out that the black stuff is Irish & not from the UK.
Thanks for the history note -- now I'll just wait for St. Patty's Day and thank some Russian's to ensure the Irish are being forgotten for there formidable worldly contributions :-) or should I thank the Irish for Sputnik and correct the imbalance?

Your so much wiser today just for realizing it's not worth being much wiser when the rest of the world is moving in slow m..o...t...i..o..n.....

i was wise enough to just be a vegetable today and watch the Isle of Man Superbike races... coincidentally won by Guinness... John McGuinness.
"Zounds! Zorched by Zarches, Spaceman Spiff's crippled craft crashes on planet Plootarg!"

For Sale: Ninja 600 with parts bike, needs minor work, $30, no title... (GEE THAT DOESNT RING ANY WARNING BELLS DOES IT?)

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32

#4139 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Posted some more new 2012 KTM motorcycle models

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcyc ... 12-ktm.htm

2012 KTM Revolution: New engines, frames and looks!

KTM has consistently been taking on competitors in the top enduro competition classes. That means 43 years of constant development and continuous improvement of a concept tried and tested in countless competitions. This is the tradition that KTM is breaking from with the new EXC and XC model range. KTM is taking 2 steps in one. The 2012 XC and EXC generation is not simply an improvement on the previous models; it is a technical masterpiece, redesigned from scratch that sets new standards. Revolution rather than evolution. 2012 KTM Motorcycle Model Guide
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

QuietMonkey
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#4140 Unread post by QuietMonkey »

totalmotorcycle wrote:2012 KTM Revolution: New engines, frames and looks!
ohhh ya!

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcyc ... ixDays.htm

KTM, Yam and a few other european manufacturers still know what a sweet, nimble, balanced two-stroke cross-country bike is all about!

Luckily I am continuing unabated in my climbing fun and the upper body is getting more dirt-riding serious each week. However I luv the climbing so much it will be hard to sacrifice the cash for a new bike! I would rather travel and find a fun travelling girlfriend! We shall see...

bikey nicey. me likey.