Order your Total Motorcycle TMW T-Shirts here

storysunfolding
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 22
My Motorcycle: Vstrom 650, S1000RR, XS850, ZX6R

Re: Order your Total Motorcycle TMW T-Shirts here

#31 Unread post by storysunfolding »

What am I gong to coach new students in? I say we get a few in under armor material. Or as I call it "good ol Texas motorcycle air conditioning".... Nudge nudge
My Blog

Grasp life by the handlebars

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#32 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Scoutmedic wrote:Any thoughts on doing T-Shirts again? I ordered three and only have one left. Wore them right out over the last few years! lol
The good news is I'll be offering them very soon again, as soon as we have a place to live here in Houston, Texas (we just moved here and our stuff is coming down as soon as we have a place to move into, TMW shirts included...yay!).

I'll be offering them at the same price I did when I introduced them in 2007! I will need to find a local T-Shirt printer down here (shouldn't be hard) and get the stocks back up to packed full again. Top quality only at the best prices I can round up.

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

#33 Unread post by dr_bar »

How about trying for long sized t-shirt,
Small TMW crest on the left breast
and any large graphics on the back...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#34 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

dr_bar wrote:How about trying for long sized t-shirt,
Small TMW crest on the left breast
and any large graphics on the back...
You were thinking what I was thinking for the 2nd edition of the TMW T-shirt idea. But what is a "long sized" t-shirt? Do you mean, long sleeved or long as in it will hang down to your knees? :D

Mike

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Scoutmedic
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 2003 Honda Gold Wing

#35 Unread post by Scoutmedic »

totalmotorcycle wrote:
Scoutmedic wrote:Any thoughts on doing T-Shirts again? I ordered three and only have one left. Wore them right out over the last few years! lol
The good news is I'll be offering them very soon again, as soon as we have a place to live here in Houston, Texas (we just moved here and our stuff is coming down as soon as we have a place to move into, TMW shirts included...yay!).

I'll be offering them at the same price I did when I introduced them in 2007! I will need to find a local T-Shirt printer down here (shouldn't be hard) and get the stocks back up to packed full again. Top quality only at the best prices I can round up.

Mike

WOOHOOO!!!!! :kicking:

dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

#36 Unread post by dr_bar »

Long as in, it doesn't come untuck when you bend down to re-tie your shoes... they may be classed as a "Tall" in sizing...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"

Johnj
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning

#37 Unread post by Johnj »

What, you got a problem with "plumbers butt"? :roll: :lol:
People say I'm stupid and apathetic. I don't know what that means, and I don't care.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#38 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

UPDATE: I have been taking the morning off to design some new spiffy TMW T-Shirt designs and I've also contacted a few new T-shirt printing companies to get quotes in. To keep the costs of the T-shirts as low as possible, would you:

A. Go with a white T-Shirt with a 1 color graphic* (That's black and white with grays)
B. Go with a white T-shirt but a 2 color graphic? + $1 (can do black + red, black + blue, black + pink, etc if they let me on the white shirt)
C. Go with a colored T-shirt but with a 1 color graphic? (+$var depending if they let me mix shirt colors within the order) +$1.50
D. Screw the costs and go with a colored T-shirt and colored graphic? (var depending if they let me mix shirt colors within the order) +$3

As for pre-orders, you'll have to wait till I get full quotes back and the design finalized. :D

Re: Long/Tall shirts - Well, I might be able to find/order tall/long shirts but I fear the price wouldn't be attractive vs a good high-quality normal sized T-shirt. After all, I can only afford to buy so many at once (say, 100 to 250) and to keep the cost down as low as possible I really need to be mindfull of the T-shirt base price. I can find out if I can order a long/tall shirt but I would guess it to be x2 or x3 more than a normal one.

I'll also see if I can get some stickers in there too (to give away for free in each order) and I'll check into the other stuff suggested in this thread as well. :D

Mike

Thumper
Legendary 500
Legendary 500
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 9
My Motorcycle: '14 BMW F700GS

#39 Unread post by Thumper »

I like color...I'd pony up for a colored shirt with colored graphic...the brighter the better!

pchast
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Years Riding: 10
My Motorcycle: 1980 Suzuki GS550L, 2019 Zero DSR

#40 Unread post by pchast »

I'll take 2.
2019 Zero DSR, 1980 Suzuki GS550L