totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: What did you do today...

#5311 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Today, High_Side text'd me a photo of the Moto Guzzi V7 with the scrambler kit on it he saw at a dealership
Moto Guzzi V7 with the scrambler kit
Moto Guzzi V7 with the scrambler kit
Pretty sweet looking eh?

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

ibanrfknm
Veteran
Veteran
Years Riding: 50
My Motorcycle: FXDBI

#5312 Unread post by ibanrfknm »

Yes, I think it's so yesterday it's gorgeous. Just the basic, simple all business motorcycle.

jstark47
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: '12 Tiger 800, '03 Trophy 1200

#5313 Unread post by jstark47 »

Took advantage of above-freezing weather and dry roads to get all four bikes out for some exercise. The three fuel-injected bikes started right up, the Trophy..... ehhh.... took some coaxing. :roll: Put 12-15 miles on each bike. Felt good, I haven't been able to ride for weeks.
2003 Triumph Trophy 1200
2009 BMW F650GS (wife's)
2012 Triumph Tiger 800
2018 Yamaha XT250 (wife's)
2013 Kawasaki KLX250S

ceemes
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Years Riding: 26
My Motorcycle: 1998 Triumph Trophy
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada, Sol 3, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Known Universe.

#5314 Unread post by ceemes »

Yesterday, I transformed from being a lovable cuddly teddy bear to a miserable grumpy gummi bear. Had all my fangs including wisdom teeth pulled while under sedation, some I should had done ages ago. Two to three weeks from now once the healing done and swelling down, I will get fitted for new fangs. Till then, its a liquid diet for me. Mind you, should help with the weight lose. It's all part of my mid to last few decades of life improvement kick I am on. Last year I quit smoking, this year its new fangs, and a goal of losing a minimum of 100 lbs and 6 inches off the old waist line. I turn 55 in May, getting married in July and need to get in shape if I want to enjoy the last two to five decades of my life.
Always ask why.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#5315 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Yesterday, I added Brammo to our 2015 motorcycle guides when they release their new bikes (Not sure if it will be under the Brammo or Victory name yet though): http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcyc ... Brammo.htm

Today, I put up this week's new Cool Wall bike: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=50775

Don't forget to vote!

Mike

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#5316 Unread post by blues2cruise »

ceemes wrote: Last year I quit smoking,
Yahooooooo.

:multistars:

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#5317 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

blues2cruise wrote:
ceemes wrote: Last year I quit smoking,
Yahooooooo.

:multistars:
Congrats!

Mike

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#5318 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Whew, I just finished up the 2016 Motorcycle Model Guides! (they take longer and longer to do each year because I keep adding more and more manufacturers to them):

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/2016-mot ... models.htm

3 2016's in there right now... more to come soon I'm sure!

Enjoy.

Mike

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#5319 Unread post by blues2cruise »

totalmotorcycle wrote:Whew, I just finished up the 2016 Motorcycle Model Guides! (they take longer and longer to do each year because I keep adding more and more manufacturers to them):

Enjoy.

Mike
This looks gutsy. More like a motorcycle than the zero.

Only thing is the website didn't give any info about the 2016.....only the 2014.

Oh...and in keeping in theme with this thread....I followed Mike's link to the TMW page of bikes.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#5320 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

blues2cruise wrote:
totalmotorcycle wrote:Whew, I just finished up the 2016 Motorcycle Model Guides! (they take longer and longer to do each year because I keep adding more and more manufacturers to them):

Enjoy.

Mike
This looks gutsy. More like a motorcycle than the zero.

Only thing is the website didn't give any info about the 2016.....only the 2014.

Oh...and in keeping in theme with this thread....I followed Mike's link to the TMW page of bikes.
"I followed Mike's link to the TMW page of bikes" many thanks! It takes about 20-30 mins to create each model so I'm happy they are being enjoyed to their fullest. :revv:

It won't be long before either the 2015's or 2016's come out... I'll put my money on the 2015's are just the 2014's and the 2016's will be Victory's.

Mike