Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 35
My Motorcycle: To be confirmed!

Hello... again I guess?!?

#1 Unread post by Suitedtotrails »

Hi all,

I'm James from the UK - was a member here a long time ago (username previously Keyoke). Had a bit of a break from 2 wheels for a while now - life, family, work all rather got in the way (also lost the love a bit after being knocked off). Getting back into it again shortly - currently looking at picking up either the MT07 or MT09.
Previous bikes have included (but not limited to - have been riding since i was 8 years old and not sure there's enough room to list them all!) FZ750, TDM850, Vmax and XJR1200.

Hope to be back out again soon (once the garage is built to house the bike). Be good to be part of the community again!

JB

selfwork
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 1999 Honda Shadow 750

Re: Hello... again I guess?!?

#2 Unread post by selfwork »

Suitedtotrails wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:33 am Getting back into it again shortly - currently looking at picking up either the MT07 or MT09.
Previous bikes have included (but not limited to - have been riding breakout game since i was 8 years old and not sure there's enough room to list them all!) FZ750, TDM850, Vmax and XJR1200.
Hello, I'm really impressed with the bikes you have. Hope you can share more about your journey with them.

williamshane
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: Yamaha

Re: Hello... again I guess?!?

#3 Unread post by williamshane »

Suitedtotrails wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:33 am Hi all,

I'm James from the UK - was a member here a long time ago (username previously Keyoke). Had a bit of a break from 2 wheels for a while now - life, family, work all rather got in the way (also lost the love a bit after being knocked off). Getting back into it again shortly - currently looking at picking up either the MT07 or MT09.
Previous bikes have included (but not limited to - have been riding since i was 8 years old and not sure there's enough room to list them all!) FZ750, TDM850, Vmax and XJR1200.

Hope to be back out again soon (once the garage is built to house the bike). Be good to be part of the community again!

JB
Your motorcycle collection truly impresses me. It would be great if you could tell them more about your journey.