Jeevika
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 2
My Motorcycle: r15

Re: Stop Thief! Location Tracking App - TMW Review

#31 Unread post by Jeevika »

KellyP wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:04 am I'm pretty impressed. I tested it out by leaving the fob at home. I then drove away. Within a minute my phone was receiving notifications. I then brought the fob to the motorcycle and it was immediately taken out of alarm mode. The key to this working is not to leave the fob on or in the vehicle.
So, why would I get something like this? I was a victim of attempted theft. It was thwarted thanks to my coworkers being alert. The bastrd damaged the ignition in his attempt to steal it. I do have insurance and made a claim for vandalism. I'm out of my $200 deductible.
After that incident, I said I was going to do everything I can to protect my property.
I've also added a disc lock that has an audible alarm. I'm doubly protected now and recommend this type of duo to anyone who values their ride and lives in a moderate to a high-risk area.
It's amazing how effective this anti-theft mechanism is! Peace of mind is offered by its prompt reaction and capability to sound the alarm when the fob is gone from the area. a wise investment to protect your motorcycle.

moriswayne
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: Road King

#32 Unread post by moriswayne »

oh wow this app is great I'm also wondering to know more how does this app work to protect and track motorcycles. Also a secure link of this app would be great to download it would be great.
Last edited by moriswayne on Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

akfakamli8
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 125

#33 Unread post by akfakamli8 »

this app is really very great and useful . this app is perfect!

akfakamli8
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 125

#34 Unread post by akfakamli8 »

amazing app this is really helpful . really like it

sarika78
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: r15

#35 Unread post by sarika78 »

Hello Guys :starwars: :starwars:
"Action Now, Thief! The location tracking app is revolutionary! You can feel secure because of its precise tracking and smooth UI. This software is essential for protecting possessions and making sure loved ones are secure. Bravo to the creators for an excellent solution!" :shooting: :frusty: :kicking:

udit
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: bmw

#36 Unread post by udit »

A person might be intrigued by the "Stop Thief! Location Tracking App - TMW Review, contemplating the app's effectiveness in safeguarding belongings. Their thoughts may revolve around its features, user experiences, and the ethical implications of location tracking, weighing the balance between security and privacy concerns.

(admin --- our first ChatGPT AI spam?)

Thiagoros
Rookie
Rookie
My Motorcycle: palsar n200 2022

#37 Unread post by Thiagoros »

hocajed550 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:26 am Wow, this is such a brilliant idea! With the rise in theft and security concerns, a location tracking app like this could truly be a game-changer. It's reassuring to know that technology is being used to enhance our safety and protect our belongings. I'm excited to see how this app evolves and contributes to making our communities safer. 🙌🔒 #StopThief #SafetyFirst
Absolutely impressed by this ingenious concept! In the face of increasing security issues, a location tracking app offers a promising solution. It's uplifting to witness technology stepping up to safeguard our possessions and enhance overall safety. Eagerly anticipating the positive impact and evolution of this app

harsada
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
My Motorcycle: Total

#38 Unread post by harsada »

An individual may find themselves captivated by the "Stop Thief! Location Tracking App - TMW Review," pondering its efficacy in protecting possessions. Their reflections may delve into its functionalities, user feedback, and the ethical considerations surrounding location tracking. They might deliberate on the delicate equilibrium between bolstering security and respecting privacy, contemplating the implications of such technology in safeguarding belongings. fm whatsapp

amanda8
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: apace160

#39 Unread post by amanda8 »

TMW Review on 'Stop Thief! Location Tracking App' is a compelling read. The app's innovation in safeguarding valuables is commendable. Its user-friendly interface and robust tracking capabilities redefine security.

harrison
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
My Motorcycle: bmw

#40 Unread post by harrison »

The Stop Thief Location Tracking App" is highly effective for real-time tracking of stolen items or lost devices.