Ride Home...

Wizzard
Legendary 1000
Legendary 1000
Sex: Male

#11 Unread post by Wizzard »

ZooTech wrote:I just had my cousin follow me in my car, since I had no plate, no insurance, and no license. :laughing:
Zoo , you be a brother after my own heart........... :laughing:
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, throughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming --- ' WOW, WHAT A RIDE!!!! ' " - Author Unknown

Ninja Geoff
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 650R

#12 Unread post by Ninja Geoff »

It shouldn't be too hard. You should be fine with the center of gravity, as dirtbikes have high ones. Just in corners, don't use your foot to hold you up, it's not a dirt track :laughing: . Remember, look where you're going, don't be afraid to lean the bike, and don't look at the ground. If anything, it should be easier as there is less mud/dirt/rocks/water to contend with than a dirtbike :mrgreen: . And if you still have the dirtbikes, don't get rid of them, if anything keep riding them. Where else can you keep up your riding skills and not have to worry (too much) about traffic/peds/animals?
[img]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3563/41350009.jpg[/img]

niterider
Legendary 500
Legendary 500

#13 Unread post by niterider »

It is your decission, but I think that you will see that hiway riding is not as hard as you think. Just take easy at first until you feel comfortable with it. Be careful.

Rotten
Rookie
Rookie

#14 Unread post by Rotten »

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. I guess I will just wait till i get there and see how i feel about it.