Its a drug and its damn good!!

KarateChick
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Male

#11 Unread post by KarateChick »

Whoa...that's great! Looks almost like my helmet and almost like a jacket I have (now if it - the jacket - were blue...). But I am green with envy as I see you live in the land of palm trees, hence no snow?? whilst us Northerners are now contemplating when to winterize our bikes and hope for just a few more days (please!) of no snow....

:mrgreen: (that's me being green) and :D for you!
Last edited by KarateChick on Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ya right, :wink: there are only 2 kinds of bikes: It's a Ninja... look that one's a Harley... oh there's a Ninja... Harley...Ninja...

[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j135/KarateChick_2006/IMG_1245_1.jpg[/img]

KarateChick
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#12 Unread post by KarateChick »

Oh yeah...btw, how DID you get your bike home?
Ya right, :wink: there are only 2 kinds of bikes: It's a Ninja... look that one's a Harley... oh there's a Ninja... Harley...Ninja...

[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j135/KarateChick_2006/IMG_1245_1.jpg[/img]

oldnslo
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 20
My Motorcycle: Year/Make/Model1983 Yamaha Seca 900

#13 Unread post by oldnslo »

It would be great to re-savor that first year or so of riding....
John
"83 XJ900RK

IT'S ABOUT OIL, MONEY, AND POWER, ALL OF THE TIME.

swatter555
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#14 Unread post by swatter555 »

Congrats, your bike looks great in that color. Just some textile pants and some boots and you will be all set.

cb360
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#15 Unread post by cb360 »

Sweet bike dude! :laughing: Get at least some jeans though...
1974 Honda CB360
1985 Honda Magna VF700c

Rotten
Rookie
Rookie

#16 Unread post by Rotten »

I put it in the back of my truck, they had a ramp. And when i got home, i took my tailgate off, backed up to the gutter and used a 2x8 to get it off, worked fine. Oh and i had just gotten home when i took the picture so i wasn't in jeans and my boots. I got to wait for the next paycheck to get the pants.

Redrock
Rookie
Rookie

#17 Unread post by Redrock »

Is that a Scorpion helmet? I am looking into buying one and wanted to know what you thought of that one. Even if you havent had alot of time to wear it.

Sev
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#18 Unread post by Sev »

KarateChick wrote:Whoa...that's great! Looks almost like my helmet and almost like a jacket I have (now if it - the jacket - were blue...). But I am green with envy as I see you live in the land of palm trees, hence no snow?? whilst us Northerners are now contemplating when to winterize our bikes and hope for just a few more days (please!) of no snow....

:mrgreen: (that's me being green) and :D for you!
It's Oct 22 and I'm holding on by the tips of my fingers. I keep thinking that as long as the sun is shining it's still good to ride. -2 and I'm still holding in there, sometimes.
Of course I'm generalizing from a single example here, but everyone does that. At least I do.

[url=http://sirac-sev.blogspot.com/][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Sevulturus/sig.jpg[/img][/url]

Skier
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum

#19 Unread post by Skier »

cb360 wrote:Sweet bike dude! :laughing: Get at least some jeans though...
Don't worry, cotton jeans will protect his skin about as well as khakis.
[url=http://www.motoblag.com/blag/]Practicing the dark and forgotten art of using turn signals since '98.[/url]

archanis
Veteran
Veteran

#20 Unread post by archanis »

armored jeans (jeans with mettal in the butt and knees) dont do very well. textile pants or chaps do well, but with that jacket, i would say textile pants.

your knees may be the first thing to hit the ground, but their not the only thing to hit the ground. besides, their uncomfortable and heavy, and too expensive for so little protection
faster than a quadriplegic racehorse!