well that was....

bella rose
Rookie
Rookie

well that was....

#1 Unread post by bella rose »

um fun :laughing:

a friend took my husband and myself down to a carpark today and we had our first go on a bike, the first time my hubby didnt release the clutch slow enough but after that he went great!

im shorter and dont have well, any muscles to speak of so i just went around with my friend pushing me with the engine on and me just walking the bike around, thats all i felt comfortable doing, because i couldnt put both feet on the ground i wasnt as confident about taking off by myself, plus ive never driven ....well anything other than a pushbike before, but i was happy with the way i went, ill just get used to walking with it, braking, etc in the garage, said he would take us out again too so ill take some pics next time.

Ladymx
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Male

#2 Unread post by Ladymx »

Way to go, nothing like starting off with what its comfortable for you. Keep it up you'll be riding in no time.

Loonette
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 13
My Motorcycle: 2006/Kawasaki/Mean Streak/best bike ever

#3 Unread post by Loonette »

Walking a bike around is the way a lot of us get our first taste of a bike. It all comes in steps. Have you considered the MSF course? They will have bikes that will fit you better (meaning you'll be able to touch the ground). Enjoy your practice sessions - it's just the beginning!!

Cheers,
Loonette
FIRST RESPONDERS DO IT WITH LIGHTS AND SIRENS!! :smoke:
Find 'em hot, leave 'em wet...

2006 Mean Streak 1600