Looking for input. Would you support.........

cbm
Veteran
Veteran
Sex: Male

#11 Unread post by cbm »

I'm 6'0, slim build, long legs, size 11 narrowish feet..I've got a couple of Joe Rocket men's jackets which fit me well but DEFINITELY make me look like a man! I don't have any riding pants since the pants out there would essentially look like Capris on me--hmm, Kevlar Capris...maybe I could start a new trend?? ;-) Anyway, I would love to have gear that fits with a women's cut, especially from a Canadian supplier!

Any ladies out there built like me who've found jackets/pants/boots that fit?
2004 Bonneville T100

Kim
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#12 Unread post by Kim »

CentralOzzy wrote:Hmmmmn....all this talk about women & leather..... :naughty:
You just like it cuz we smell like a brand new truck! :laughing:
When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#13 Unread post by blues2cruise »

cbm wrote:I'm 6'0, slim build, long legs, size 11 narrowish feet..I've got a couple of Joe Rocket men's jackets which fit me well but DEFINITELY make me look like a man! I don't have any riding pants since the pants out there would essentially look like Capris on me--hmm, Kevlar Capris...maybe I could start a new trend?? ;-) Anyway, I would love to have gear that fits with a women's cut, especially from a Canadian supplier!

Draggin Jeans will do custom work.

CentralOzzy
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 42
My Motorcycle: Yamaha XJR-1300/Harley-Davidson Roadking

#14 Unread post by CentralOzzy »

Please Ladies,

Don't forget to Post Pictures of yourselves modelling your new M/C outfits

:wink:

cbm
Veteran
Veteran

#15 Unread post by cbm »

blues2cruise wrote:
cbm wrote:I'm 6'0, slim build, long legs, size 11 narrowish feet..I've got a couple of Joe Rocket men's jackets which fit me well but DEFINITELY make me look like a man! I don't have any riding pants since the pants out there would essentially look like Capris on me--hmm, Kevlar Capris...maybe I could start a new trend?? ;-) Anyway, I would love to have gear that fits with a women's cut, especially from a Canadian supplier!

Draggin Jeans will do custom work.
Thanks for the tip...I will definitely look into that. In the meantime, after major internet searching, I did finally buy a pair of pants that are long enough, but I had to go with men's, and I have to say they don't exactly, er, flatter through the hip, to put it kindly! Their tall sizes started at 34 and I'm probably a 32 or possibly a 30...I'm still reacquiring my waistline after baby number 2. On the upside, I now have no need for saddlebags...I can just use my pants!! (No blue crate needed, Blues!!! :wink: ) They are First Gear HT Air pants and I bought them because I wanted overpants that I could put over the pants I wear to work and I wanted something that wouldn't automatically double as a sauna as soon as the temp hits the 20's. I test rode them the other day and they're great...lots of airflow, and the padding hit me just right. Glamour magazine won't be pounding my door down, but I can live with that!!