I just bought a new SYM wolf classic 150 yesterday. I rode it yesterday and this morning with no problem. But I tried to take it out this afternoon, and it wouldn't start. After about 10 minutes I finally got it to start. Then, as soon as I got to a stop light, it would not stay on. As it was in 1st and I was giving it a little gas to get going, it stalled. It did this at least 5 more times before I gave up and walked it back to my garage. I have no idea what to do now.
Potentially relevant information:
- the RPM was very low. When I was at the stop light and it was still running, it was no more than 1000. When I gave it more throttle to get going, it would stall as soon as it got up to 2000. I was only just barely letting out the clutch at that point.
- I had just refueled it in the morning.
- The fuel light still turns on for half a second whenever I turn it on. Not sure if this is normal or indicating something.
- It doesn't appear to be a battery problem?
- I am brand new to motorcycles and am not ruling out the possibility that I'm making some stupid mistake.
Any help is appreciated....