Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 0
My Motorcycle: Looking to get one this year

Re: Best bullet bike suggestion need

#11 Unread post by Jeebo »

BrownScabb wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:18 pm
Chris9788 wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:16 pm Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward to a solution.
I don't have any idea about bullet bikes in India. But in Texas, My brother has a Royal Enfield Classic 350 bullet bike. This is the best bike with a max power of 19.1 bp My brother bought this bike on the black Friday sale with a 25% discount.
How much was it without discount? Did he buy it from a bike shop or 2nd hand? Kinda looking into getting Enfield myself, but was leaning more towards 411
Jim from Tx
I've been hiking for over 5 years, so if you need a good spots/gear/outdoor stores(https://gritroutdoors.com/ is my go-to) recommendations - hit me up.

VitalityRoyality
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: Honda CRF250X

Re: Best bullet bike suggestion need

#12 Unread post by VitalityRoyality »

lawson84 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:04 pm Bullet 500 has redefined the cruiser segment with its advent as the bike is very comfortable and meant for long rides. While Bullet 500 is very comfortable, and has an amazing structure and design, what's really important is the engine.
The Bullet 500's engine is a real gem. It's smooth, powerful, and reliable. It's perfect for long-distance riding, and it's also a lot of fun to ride around town