2021 BMW S1000XR : THE CHALLENGE OF CURVES AND MILES.
Introducing the 2021 BMW S1000XR.
Make no concessions, demand it all. From yourself, but also from your machine. Always fighting for the racing line: every curve a few degrees deeper, a few millimetres tighter. mile after mile. With the new S 1000 XR, you have a motorcycle that also makes no compromises. It combines athleticism and long-distance performance in perfect form. Its sporty aggressiveness comes from the RR. Its outstanding ergonomics with the upright, relaxed seat position, however, allows you to fight for every curve and straightaway all day. A racetrack that only finishes when you want. How it should be. That is how we view the XR. What about you?
2021 BMW S1000XR Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
- New: Style Sport with Light white non-metallic/Racing blue met./Racing red non-metallic, titanium sports silencer, M Endurance chain, Windshield Sport, additional Core Screen with Laptimer.
- Tank cover and card pocket in motorcycle colour.
- New optional equipment: Titanium sports silencer.
- New optional equipment: Tour package with expanded content. USB charging port, new luggage rack with integrated holder for 30 l and 49 l topcase.
- Revised optional equipment: Luggage rack with integrated holder for 30 l and 49 l topcase.
- New optional equipment: M milled parts package*. M folding brake lever, M folding clutch lever, M engine protector left, M rider footrests right/left and M pillion passenger footrests right/left.
- New optional equipment: USB charging port.
- New optional equipment: M Endurance chain.
2021 BMW S1000XR Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
2021 BMW S1000XR – Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $ USD
Canada MSRP Price: $ CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £ GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
2021 BMW S1000XR – Totalmotorcycle.com Canada Specifications/Technical Details
2021 BMW S1000XR – Totalmotorcycle.com European Specifications/Technical Details
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).