Click photo to enlarge.
It makes a great desktop image.
– 2003 Suzuki LS 650 Savage
Cruiser SAVAGE® – 2003 LS650K3
– Tear drop shaped fuel tank with flush-mounted speedometer
– Classic design spoke wheels.
– This is what I’m talking about
– Comfortable rider and passenger seats
– Wide 15″ rear tire and slim 19″ front tire.
– Four-stroke, SOHC, single-cylinder engine with TSCC cylinder head.
– Black engine case and cylinder with polished head fins.
– Electric starter with automatic decompression system.
– 5-speed transmission with low-maintenance belt-drive system. The drive belt is quiet, durable, simple to adjust, and clean.
– Hydraulic front disc brake.
– Low seat height – only 27.6 inches.
– Push-to-cancel turn signal switch for easy turn signal operation.
– Full cruiser styling with the following features:
Turn signal visor
Engine: 652cc, four-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled with SOHC. 30 hp (22 kW)/ 5.400 rpm, 45.5 Nm/ 3.400 rpm.
Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
Bore & Stroke: 94.0 x 94.0 mm
Compression ratio: 8.5:1
Fuel System: Mikuni BS40
Lubrication: Wet Sump
Final Drive: Belt Drive
Overall Length: 2180mm (85.8 in.)
Overall Width: 775mm (30.5 in.)
Overall Height: 1150mm (45.3 in.)
Seat Height: 700mm (27.6 in.)
Ground Clearance: 135mm (5.3 in.)
Wheelbase: 1480mm (58.3 in.)
Dry Weight: 160kg (352 lbs.) 161kg (355 lbs.) CA model
FRONT: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
REAR: Twin shock, 5-way adjustable spring preload
FRONT: Single hydraulic disc
REAR: Mechanical drum
FRONT: 100/90-19 57H
REAR: 140/80-15 67H
Fuel Tank Capacity: 10.5 liter (2.8 gal.)
Color: Black, Green
Specifications are subject to change without notice, in accordance with national regulation and legislations.