Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Inspiration Friday #261: Texas Sized WorldSBK Inspiration

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Inspiration Friday #261: Texas Sized WorldSBK Inspiration

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/inspira ... spiration/

There are a lot of great memories for me thinking about my home state in the USA, Texas. Big everything, wide-open freedom and incredible food/shopping. But today isn’t about me, it’s about BMW Motorrad Motorsport, FIM Superbike World Championship WorldSBK, BMW Motorrad WorldSBK works rider Garrett Gerloff of the Bonovo action BMW Racing Team and his home story of Texas in week #261 of: Inspiration Friday: Texas Sized WorldSBK Inspiration!

A portrait of BMW newcomer Garrett Gerloff: An interview about his career, roots, BMW and his home state of Texas. Garrett Gerloff is the Texan in the family of BMW Motorrad works riders. This season, the 27-year-old US-American competes for the Bonovo action BMW Racing Team in the FIM Superbike World Championship (WorldSBK). Raised in the US state of Texas, he discovered his love of motorcycle racing at a young age.

“My journey, my story is definitely kind of crazy.” says Garret and he’s right on the inspiration front. Don’t mess with Texas.

“In general, I think life is just too short. I really don’t feel like we have as much time on earth as we want to believe. And with this in mind, I like to say yes to the craziest things, just to go out to experience as much as I can. Whenever it’s my time to go beyond this world, I would like to have a story that’s worth telling, that people would be interested in hearing. So that really inspires me to take risks and take chances. And I really wouldn’t have gone to WorldSBK and changed up my entire life if didn’t believe that. I try to live my life to the fullest while I am here on this world.” – Garrett Gerloff

So y’all come on down now and hear a real campfire tale that’s not all hat and no cattle, ya’hear!

Like Garrett Gerloff story says, Texas offers up sizzling opportunities to those who can embrace it’s Republican ways. Open carry of firearms is legal, concealing them you’ll need a permit, the Houston Rodeo, Holiday Lights on the River Walk (by car as it is so huge), Gabby’s BBQ and Franklin’s BBQ are to die for and of course, Austin’s Circuit of the Americas (COTA). Yes sir, I’m sorely missing Texas each passing Canadian winter. And as a bonus at the end of the article, I’ve included a photo of me at the Houston Rodeo, not the best me, but hey, it’s Texas and do you want “a to go cup with that?”

Check out all the new 2023 and 2024 BMW Motorcycles on Total Motorcycle. No one on the internet does it better than TMW for riders worldwide. Thank you for supporting a family owned and run business.

Also, don’t forget to support us to support you and riders worldwide. We always could use more gas in the tank.

Total Motorcycle would like to thank BMW and Garret Gerloff and our over 400 million of motorcycle riders and enthusiasts who visit and support TMW for inspiring us to bring you this week’s Inspiration Friday: Texas Sized WorldSBK Inspiration!

Each week we bring you another Inspiring Motorcycle story to inspire you to get out and ride.

Join Total Motorcycle here and help us by joining Total Motorcycle’s new YouTube Membership and $2/mo Patreon channels.

Please help us help riders, support motorcyclists and motorcycling worldwide today.

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/inspira ... spiration/
NEW 2025 Motorcycle Model Guides
2024 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.