Inspiration Friday: RxART Charity Hand-Painted Ducati!

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/inspira ... ed-ducati/

Sold for $32,500 and will go to transform children’s hospital settings into engaging and inspiring healing environments full of beauty, humor, and comfort! TMW’s Inspiration Friday: RxART Charity Hand-Painted Ducati highlights this exciting charity from Ducati, RxART and ATWATER. RxART’s mission is to help children heal through the extraordinary power of visual art and what’s more inspiring than a motorcycle to do just that? Kids love bikes! And why not make their sad stay in a sterile hospital more enjoyable? And what’s more enjoyable than a new 2024 Ducati Scrambler?

“The bike has evolved to take riders into a new Scrambler Ducati mode that is digitally creative, technologically enjoyable, and radically futuristic. With its modern and sleek design, and bold color schemes, the new Scrambler Ducati exudes confidence and style, which celebrates the joy of individualism through artistic expression.”

Mickalene Thomas’s work has become an undeniable force within the contemporary art world and an indispensable inspiration to younger generations of artists. She has been awarded multiple prizes and grants. From one artist (myself) who has also won multiple prizes and grants* as well…”Way to go Mickalene!”

* (I bet you didn’t know that about me…in fact, the next time you buy Hall’s, Sudafed, Trident or Benylin, I had a part to play in that design.)

See Total Motorcycle’s huge 2023 and 2024 Ducati Motorcycle Model Guides, the best in the business for riders of all skill levels.

Don’t forget to support us to support riders worldwide. We could always use more gas in the tank!
Total Motorcycle would like to thank BMW, Yamaha and our over 400 million of motorcycle riders and enthusiasts who visit and support TMW for inspiring us to bring you this week’s Inspiration Friday: Ducati Dirty Dozen Challenge!

Each week we bring you another Inspiring Motorcycle story to inspire you to get out and ride. Please help us by joining Total Motorcycle’s new YouTube Membership and $2/mo Patreon channels or by donation. This may be the last Inspiration Friday without your support.

Please help us help riders, support motorcyclists and motorcycling worldwide today. Thank you.

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/inspira ... ed-ducati/
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

avensisdada
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 2
My Motorcycle: Harley-Davidson Street Bob

Re: Inspiration Friday: RxART Charity Hand-Painted Ducati!

#2 Unread post by avensisdada »

I find it really interesting and inspiring, thank you for sharing!