New Class-Leading 2024 Triumph Tiger 900 Range!

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/new-cla ... 900-range/

Do you love discovering new roads? Finding new New Class-Leading 2024 Triumph Tiger 900 Range!

More performance, more capability, more all-day comfort and more attitude! Introducing the new 2024 Triumph Tiger 900GT, Tiger 900GT Pro, Tiger 900 Rally Pro, Tiger 900 Rally Aragón Edition and Tiger 900GT Aragón Edition….unleash the tiger inside you!

MORE PERFORMANCE
New T-plane crank engine with its 1,3,2 firing order and distinctive, raspy triple exhaust bark, has been further developed for the new Tiger 900 range. Engine revisions have resulted in a power increase of 13%. high-quality Marzocchi or Showa suspension plus Best in class Brembo Stylema brake calipers.

MORE CAPABILITY
New active safety features, optimized cornering ABS and Traction Control, additional Rider Programmable modes, Triumph’s Slip and Assist clutch system plus new intuitive and easy-to-read 7” TFT display.

MORE ALL-DAY COMFORT
Heated seats have been redesigned for enhanced long-distance with more adjustability, new damped handlebar mounting system, a reshaped 20-litre fuel tank and adjustable wind screen.

MORE ATTITUDE
New bodywork now with more integrated design and Three striking new paint schemes and graphics are available for each model.

The 2024 Triumph Motorcycle Models offer more than ever before especially on Total Motorcycle.com where we have it all, all day, all week, all year and over the decades. No one comes close to doing Motorcycling information better.

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/new-cla ... 900-range/
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

jesse99
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: Santa Cruz

Re: New Class-Leading 2024 Triumph Tiger 900 Range!

#2 Unread post by jesse99 »

How gorgeous does the new Triumph Tiger 900 range look? I'm excited to learn more about all the new features and improvements and I can't wait to see how it performs on the road.

lilycolli89
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 10
My Motorcycle: Cruiser

#3 Unread post by lilycolli89 »

I especially appreciate your emphasis on Total Motorcycle's commitment to comprehensive motorcycle information. Having a trusted source of news, reviews, and resources is valuable.

natalie321
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
My Motorcycle: BMW 320i

#4 Unread post by natalie321 »

The capability of the 2024 Triumph Tiger 900 Range is truly impressive. The T-plane crank engine, upgraded safety features, and enhanced comfort make it a top-notch choice for riders seeking both performance and adventure.

laurenjohn
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: 2020/Harley-Davidson/Sportster Iron 883

#5 Unread post by laurenjohn »

Thank you for sharing this exciting news about the New Class-Leading 2024 Triumph Tiger 900 Range! It sounds like a fantastic upgrade with more performance, capability, comfort, and attitude. I can't wait to see these new models on the road!

Billie34
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 1
My Motorcycle: Yamaha

#6 Unread post by Billie34 »

Triumph could introduce updates to the engine for improved power, torque, and fuel efficiency, providing riders with an exhilarating riding experience both on and off-road.

agelababypp
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
My Motorcycle: honda

#7 Unread post by agelababypp »

jesse99 wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:41 pm How gorgeous does the new Triumph Tiger 900 range look? I'm excited to learn more about all the new features and improvements and I can't wait to see how it performs on the road.
Ergonomically-designed for maximum adventure and minimum fatigue.

NadiaEira
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: Ducati

#8 Unread post by NadiaEira »

I particularly value the focus you place on Total Motorcycle's dedication to providing extensive motorcycle information It's important to have a reliable source for news, reviews, and resources.