Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

2024 Indian Motorcycle: 2-Wheel Trailblazing Americana

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

2024 Indian Motorcycle: 2-Wheel Trailblazing Americana

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/2024-in ... americana/

Indian Motorcycle brings exclusivity, luxury and raises the performance bar across the board for it’s biggest Indian Motorcycle lineup ever; plus TMW’s #1 line-up-winner! Bringing the heat is the new 2024 Indian FTR x 100% R Carbon a hard hitting beautifully designed model for the performance-minded rider. Looking for luxury, the new 2024 Indian Challenger Elite with class-leading 122-horsepower engine featuring first-class comfort and confidence. And if these 2 don’t tickle your motorcycle bone then Total Motorcycle has over 40 more new 2024 Indian’s in our 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides!

With North America and Europe in an technical economic recession everyone is looking at stretching those dollars! I’m always about finding good deals and thankfully Indian Motorcycle delivers on that front. The best deals in the 2024 Indian Motorcycle line (based on what you get for your dollar, not what I like the look of most) would be:

2024 Indian Scout Bobber Sixty: Starting at $10,749 – Cheapest model in the line
2024 Indian Scout Bobber: Starting at $12,249 – Lowest priced and largest engine sized (1133cc) standard bike.
2024 Indian FTR: Starting at $13,499. Lowest priced FTR with a big engine (1203cc).
2024 Indian Chief: Starting at $14,999. Lowest priced full sized Indian (1811cc)*
2024 Indian Chieftain: Starting at $23,999. Lowest priced tourer with bags. (although I’d go with the Chief with bags myself for an even better deal)

* The Chief in my opinion is the best deal of the line-up. Again, not based on anything other than what you can get for your dollar and it’s a great base to add accessories to. Not that there is anything wrong with any other choice either.

The new 2024 Indian Motorcycle: 2-Wheel Trailblazing Americana at it’s best!!

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/2024-in ... americana/
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.