Inspiration Friday: President Visits Moto Guzzi!

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/inspira ... oto-guzzi/

The President of the Czech Republic, Petr Pavel, may not be my President, but he his definitely my type of guy! A true motorcycle enthusiast he appreciates riders and loves motorcycle riding. Welcome to Inspiration Friday: President Visits Moto Guzzi where we get a glimpse into the personal life of Petr Pavel and his love of motorcycles, especially for the Guzzi. My Pavel also has been seen on Harley-Davidson and BMW motorcycles, shopping for motorcycle gear and attending bike shows too. What a guy and I’ll leave it with what he said “If foreign trips could be made this way.” Yup, sounds like pretty amazing Presidential privilege’s to me and a long shot better than visiting South Carolina’s Kiawah Island (ala President Joe Biden)…

“Today I visited (the) Moto Guzzi headquarters. From a small family motorcycle business to become a motorcycle icon with worldwide influence over 100 years. This is an inspiring story. I tried one of their motorcycles in the town of Varenna in the foothills of the Italian Alps. It has been a pleasure!” – President of the Czech Republic, Petr Pavel

Darn, that’s just inspiring and that’s how Total Motorcycle’s Presidential Inspiration Friday motorcade rolls…

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/inspira ... oto-guzzi/
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

blabling2
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 1
My Motorcycle: royal

Re: Inspiration Friday: President Visits Moto Guzzi!

#2 Unread post by blabling2 »

That’s just inspiring and that’s how Total Motorcycle’s Presidential Inspiration Friday motorcade rolls…

heyduggeek
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
My Motorcycle: 2010

Re: Inspiration Friday: President Visits Moto Guzzi!

#3 Unread post by heyduggeek »

The game offers a smooth and enjoyable gaming experience.