Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

2024 Honda’s Aggressive Power Push!

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

2024 Honda’s Aggressive Power Push!

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/2024-ho ... ower-push/

Honda CEO to Engineering… We need more power! 750cc? No, put the CBR1000RR engine in it! But, but, the laws of physics Captain! The order came down “Just do it!”. Thus, the new 2024 Honda CB1000 Hornet and another dozen new 2024 Honda’s were born. Designed in Japan, its transformations driven by two words: AGGRESSIVE and PURE.

A brand-new, big-bore Hornet spreads its wings with stunning four-cylinder CBR Fireblade performance, high specification chassis and premium equipment. What more could Honda riders want?

With the 2024 Honda’s Aggressive Power Push, we see the rise of not just 1 new power Hornet, but 3. The 2024 Honda CB500 Hornet, CB750 Hornet (TBA) and CB1000 Hornet. Plus 2024 Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP Carbon Edition, CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP, CBR1000RR-R Fireblade, CBR600RR ABS, CBR650R, CBR650R E-Clutch, CBR500R, CB650R, CB650R E-Clutch, Fury, NX500, Rebel 300 ABS, Rebel 300 and Gold Wing models.

While I’m not so sure the opening movie lines of “Honda CEO to Engineering” exactly happened that way, I can say that Star Trek’s Captain Kirk’s famous line “Scotty, I need more power!” works amazingly well here.

Now the big question is, what are you waiting for, engage warp speed into our new 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides and see the latest and newest Honda models in our 2024 Honda Motorcycle Model Guide right away.

“Make it so!”

Total Motorcycle presents these new models to our readers exclusively with the latest bleeding-edge information from Europe as such, specifications can change as they move towards North America, but at least you get to learn about them first and impress your friends as the same time!

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/2024-ho ... ower-push/
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.