Surprising New Hybrid 2024 Kawasaki Motorcycles!

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/surpris ... torcycles/

If Kawasaki’s new 2024 Kawasaki Ninja e1, Z e1 and Elektrode fully electric motorcycles are not for you what about a hybrid? Introducing the surprisingly fast 2024 Kawasaki Ninja 7 Hybrid HEV capable of out-accelerating a Ninja ZX-10R! Are we seeing the return of the 1980’s Kawasaki GPz “turbo like” bikes? This Ninja 7 Hybrid it one bike you will have to see on Total Motorcycle as we have full details, features, photos and specifications of this bad-boy. Did Kawasaki just crack the “no EV thanks” nut wide open for riders?

Plus, TMW isn’t done yet, we have 4 more new Kawasaki models that will indeed bring you back to those 1980 Kawasaki glory days! The new 2024 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R 40th Anniversary Edition ABS, Ninja ZX-10R 40th Anniversary Edition ABS, Ninja ZX-6R 40th Anniversary Edition ABS and Ninja ZX-4RR 40th Anniversary Edition ABS are sure to be huge bike meet pleasers…what you do think?

Go bigtime for the 2020’s version of a 1980’s Turbo or Go for the 1980’s retro gnarly look? Hard choices dude, but either are radically fresh.

Total Motorcycle’s 2023 Kawasaki Motorcycle Model Guides and 2024 Kawasaki Motorcycle Model Guides are brought to you by… us! (This way we can be 100% unbiased for you).

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/surpris ... torcycles/
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

AllEmbroidered
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
My Motorcycle: 2022 Harley Davidson Pan America

Re: Surprising New Hybrid 2024 Kawasaki Motorcycles!

#2 Unread post by AllEmbroidered »

The unveiling of Kawasaki's 2024 lineup is indeed an exciting development. The 2024 Kawasaki Ninja 7 Hybrid HEV seems like an intriguing addition to the world of motorcycles. It's fascinating to see how hybrid technology is being incorporated into the realm of high-performance bikes. I'm especially curious to learn more about its capabilities and how it compares to the traditional Ninja ZX-10R.

The mention of a potential return to the 1980s Kawasaki GPz "turbo-like" bikes brings back memories of iconic motorcycles. It's a bold move by Kawasaki, and I'm eager to see if the Ninja 7 Hybrid lives up to the legacy of those turbocharged beasts.

Additionally, the 40th Anniversary Edition models, including the Ninja ZX-14R, Ninja ZX-10R, Ninja ZX-6R, and Ninja ZX-4RR, are sure to be a hit among enthusiasts. The retro design pays tribute to the golden era of Kawasaki's motorcycles, and I can't wait to see the final designs and features.

As for the choice between the 2020s version of a 1980s Turbo and the 1980s retro gnarly look, it's a tough decision. The 2024 Kawasaki lineup offers something for everyone, whether you're drawn to the cutting-edge technology of the Ninja 7 Hybrid or the nostalgia of the 40th Anniversary Edition models. It's an exciting time to be a motorcycle enthusiast, and I look forward to the detailed reviews and test rides to help make that choice.

Kudos to Total Motorcycle for bringing us these insights. It's great to have unbiased information to make informed decisions about our future rides.

Monserrat Becker
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon

#3 Unread post by Monserrat Becker »

Kawasaki's new hybrid motorcycles for 2024 represent a significant leap forward in the motorcycle industry.

stephenhawking
Rookie
Rookie
My Motorcycle: Yamaha Fjr1300es

#4 Unread post by stephenhawking »

The all-new Ninja 7 Hybrid offers a unique window into a world of future motorcycles but in a contemporary time frame with the first models expected to be on showroom floors in January 2024.
In terms of torque, the figures are equally impressive, with a maximum system power with ICE and EV combined of 60.4 N·m {6.2 kgƒ·m} at just 2,800rpm. (That’s 69 horsepower and 81.9 ft/lb torque for us folks in North America!

Kanfaelchi82
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Female
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#5 Unread post by Kanfaelchi82 »

The 2024 hybrid motorcycles from Kawasaki mark a substantial advancement in the evolution of the motorcycle sector.

Georgeres
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 22
My Motorcycle: bmw

Re: Final Destination 2 crash….

#6 Unread post by Georgeres »

What if we could recreate the infamous Final Destination 2 crash scene in a controlled environment to study the physics and safety measures that could potentially save lives in real-life accidents?