Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Inspiration Friday: World Record Ride & Canada Day 2023

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Inspiration Friday: World Record Ride & Canada Day 2023

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/inspira ... -day-2023/

Happy Canada Day (July 1st) to all our Canadian readers and supporters! As a veteran of the Canadian Army I picked the Canadian Red Ensign was the flag under which this nation was built (1867), and under which Canada fought two world wars for Canada. Canada’s official name is the “Dominion of Canada” and is proudly part of the British Commonwealth which Canadian history, heritage and culture was formed from. In fact, prior to 1983, Canada Day was known as Dominion Day! Dominion being drawn from the 72nd Psalm, “He shall have dominion from sea to sea,” whence also comes our national motto “from sea to shining sea”. Quite inspiring for an entire country! And for our American readers and supporters we will have a special 4th of July Independence Day on Monday for you all!

Since Canadian is a massive country 4,700 miles (7,560 kilometers) wide, I thought I would also include another inspiring event this morning for motorcycle riding! Also we have Triumph‘s Global Ambassador and 5x Enduro World Champion Iván Cervantes has officially claimed the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for ‘The greatest distance on a motorcycle in 24 hours (individual) riding over 4012km in 24 hours beating the previous record of 3406km by a huge margin of more than 600km!!

Riding a 2023 Triumph Tiger 1200 GT Explorer on the High-Speed Ring at the Nardò Technical Center in Italy – a distance equivalent to travelling from London to the Great Pyramid of Giza in 24 hours!

That’s almost riding the entire length of Canada (4,700 miles / 7,560 kilometers) in a day!

Amazing.

Check out our newest 2024 Triumph and 2023 Triumph motorcycle models in our also very amazing motorcycle guides on TMW today.

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/inspira ... -day-2023/
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.