2021 Ural Weekender Special Edition : MAKE IT AN ADVENTURE.
Introducing the 2021 Ural Weekender Special Edition…
Green. Yellow. Red
It can’t always be olive drab or gray. Sometimes you just want a splash of color, shiny bits. Light plans or an easy weekend jaunt. Thus, we created the Weekender. Lighthearted two-tones with silver trim. Plus an easy-to-install accessories receiver for when three wheels are just not enough. Poppy for the Red. Sunshine for the Yellow. And Meadow for the Green.
Fun Utility Vehicle
Weekender SE can be ordered with the optional Ural Accessory Receiver. The receiver mounts on top of the sidecar frame, conveniently centered between the motorcycle and the sidecar without sacrificing ground clearance. Free up space in your sidecar for your co-pilot by adding more room out back. Add a cargo basket, bike carrier or even a snowboard rack.
2021 Ural Weekender Special Edition Guide Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
- LED Sidecar Fog Lights (Gear Up)
- Sidecar Power Outlet
- Sidecar Tonneau Cover
- Jerry Can (Gear Up)
- Folding Utility Shovel (Gear Up)
- Luggage Rack (Gear Up)
- Universal Spare Wheel – Fits All 3 Positions
Our bikes are happy cruising between 65 and 75 mph. Our 749cc engine combined with powerful low end torque is the perfect size to compliment the steering dynamics of our all steel sidecar.
In addition to a 4 speed transmission, every Ural comes with a mechanical reverse gear. Reverse can be engage by the foot pedal to the right of the rear brake.
Gear Up 2WD Wekender SE $20,629
1-1/4 Inch Accessory Receiver
Accessory receiver fits any 2014 and newer Ural Gear-up and cT models. $450
*MSRP does not include destination fee, taxes, registration, and other documentation fees. Accessory receiver shipping and installation not included. Prices in USD for US Market. Dealer prices may vary.
2021 Ural Weekender Special Edition Guide Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
Two-Tone Paint Scheme
“Every Ural is hand painted at the factory. This paint scheme was originally introduced in the mid 90’s. It’s a great throwback to the original two-tone “Deco” style”
— Jason Rae, VP Operations
“A lot of people miss the Patrol model, that offered silver trim. We wanted to do something light and bright. Plus Sergey never liked black wheels. ”
— David George, “From David at Ural HQ”
This Particular Configuration
Weekender SE is based on 2WD Gear Up model with two-tone paint, bright trim and slightly different configuration of accessories. This model features the standard 2/3 rider seat, fully equipped sidecar with the windshield, upgraded vinyl tonneau & apron set, universal spare wheel as well as stainless steel sidecar bumper with auxiliary fog lights. In case the road is still a little hazy on that weekend ride.
2021 Ural Weekender Special Edition Guide – Totalmotorcycle.com Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $20629 USD (Gear UP 2WD $17549)
Canada MSRP Price: $ See Dealer CDN (Gear UP 2WD $21999)
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £ See Dealer GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
Engine and Transmission
- Displacement, cc: 749
- Engine type: OHV air cooled 2 cylinder 4 stroke “boxer” (flat twin)
- Valve per cylinder: 2
- Bore and stroke (mm x mm): 78 x 78
- Max output (hp): 41 @ 5500 rpm
- Max torque (ft-lbs): 42 @ 4300 rpm
- Compression: 8.6:1
- Fuel system: Throttle body EFI
- Starting: Electric & Kickstart
- Clutch Double-disc dry
- Transmission type: Manual
- Speeds: 4 forward 1 reverse
- Primary drive (rear wheel): Driveshaft
- Final drive ratio: 4.62
- Engageable sidecar wheel drive: Yes, driveshaft
- Overall length, inch.: 98.8
- Overall heights, inch.: 54.3
- Overall width, inch.: 63.6
- Seat height, (unladen), inch.: 32.0
- Ground clearance (unladen),inch.: 6.8
- Dry weight, lbs: 730
- Alternator: Denso, Peak Output 40 Amp @ 14vdc, 560 Wt
- Battery: FAYTX20HL (12V, 20A)
- Headlight: H4
- Spark plugs: NGK BPR6HS
- Front suspension: IMZ leading link fork
- Rear suspension: Double sided swing-arm with two Sachs hydraulic spring shock absorbers, 7x adjustable
- Sidecar suspension: Single sided swing-arm with Sachs hydraulic spring shock absorber, 7x adjustable
- Wheels: 2.15X19 Aluminum rims with steel spokes
- Tires: Duro HF-308, 4.0×19″
- Front brake: 4-piston fixed Brembo caliper with 295mm floating NG rotor
- Rear brake: HB big bore single piston integrated floating caliper with 256mm fixed NG rotor
- Sidecar brake: 2-piston fixed Brembo caliper with 245mm floating NG rotor
- Fuel grade: 91 Octane, unleaded
- Fuel tank capacity, gallons: 5.0
- Reserve, gallons: app. 1
- Estimated fuel economy, mpg: 31-37
- Estimated range, miles: 155-185
- Recommended max cruising speed, mph: 70
- Max permissible weight, lbs:1325
- Trunk volume, cubic ft.: 2.9
- 2-years parts and labor unlimited mileage.
*MSRP Excludes tax, license, registration, delivery, set-up, and dealer-installed options. Bike may be shown with additional options. Dealer prices may vary. Due to regulations in California, additional cost may apply to bikes purchased in California.
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).