Total Motorcycle Bike, Gear and Product Reviews.
“Professional. Unbiased. Quality second to none. With 300 Million Readers and 19 years in online we have built a solid, trustworthy and dependable reputation. Total Motorcycle is your destination for bike, gear, products and accessory reviews, views and opinions. Total Motorcycle – Built by Riders for Riders.”
Motorcycle Products and Gear Reviews
- Ciro 3D Premium Smartphone Holder
- Ear Peace “M” High Fidelity Hearing Protection
- Big Spring Scorpion Review Roundup
- Scorpion Ratnik helmet 3-in-1
- Scorpion Covert Waxed Cotton Shirt
- Scorpion Covert Riding Jeans
- Scorpion Covert Pro Riding Jeans
- Scorpion EXO-R710 Full Face Helmet
- Scorpion Yosemite ADV Jacket
- Cameleon Plus Electronic Chain Oiler Review
- Group Rider? Our Review of Road-Lynx Phone App
- Ice, Ice, Baby! World Championship ICE Racing Series
- “Asphalt & Dirt – Life on Two Wheels” (book)
- “Maiden Voyage” – Tim Notier’s journey (book)
- SUCCESS ETC SCS-S1 Helmet Bluetooth Intercom System Review
- Icon Alliance Dark helmet
- DART Flyscreen Review
- Skwoosh Motorcycle Gel Cushion Review
- Cardo Scala Rider TeamSet PRO Review
- GoPro HD Motorsports Hero Complete Review
– GoPro HD Motorsports Hero
– GoPro HD Motorsports Hero – WVGA (848×480) 60fps Review
– GoPro HD Motorsports Hero – 720p (1280×720) 30fps Review
– GoPro HD Motorsports Hero – 720p (1280×720) 60fps Review
– GoPro HD Motorsports Hero – 960p (1280×960) 30fps Review
– GoPro HD Motorsports Hero – 1080p (1920×1080) 30fps Review
– GoPro HD Motorsports Hero – Technical
- GoPro Roll Bar Mount Review
- GoPro Ride Hero Handlebar Seatpost Mount Review
- GoPro Chesty Chest Mount Review
- GoPro Suction Cup Mount Review
- GoPro HD Hero Still Photo Review
- Cardo Scala Rider Multiset Q2 Motorcycle Helmet Headset System
- Kit Bike Clean
- Kit Bike Shine
- Simple Green All Purpose Cleaner
- Simple Green Automotive Cleaner
- Palmolive Dish Detergent
- Autosol All Purpose Metal Polish
- Silvo Metal Polish
- Pledge Furniture Polish
- Seal-All; gas and oil resistant all-purpose contact adhesive & sealant
- Turtle Wax Super Hard Shell Liquid Wax
- Chrome Polish And Rust Remover
- CD-2 Oil Detergent additive
- Armor All
Motorcycle and Scooter Rides & Reviews
- Harley-Davidson, Best Western and the Canadian Rockies multi-day review
- 2010 Harley-Davidson CVO Fat Bob
- 2010 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide
- 2010 Harley-Davidson Street Glide
- 2006 KYMCO Venox 250 Cruiser
- 2006 KYMCO Bet & Win 250 Scooter
International Motorcycle Show, Event and Rally Coverage:
- 40th Annual Colorado Motorcycle Expo 2018
- Calgary, Alberta Motorcycle Show 2018
- Calgary, Alberta Motorcycle Show 2017
- Calgary, Alberta Motorcycle Show 2016
- Calgary, Alberta Motorcycle Show 2015
- MCN, London, UK Motorcycle Show 2013
- Calgary, Alberta Motorcycle Show 2013
- NEC Brimingham, UK Motorcycle Show 2013
- MCN, London, UK Motorcycle Show 2012
- Calgary, Alberta Motorcycle Show 2012
- NEC Brimingham, UK Motorcycle Show 2012
- MCN, London, UK Motorcycle Show 2011
- Calgary, Alberta Motorcycle Show 2011
- NEC Brimingham, UK Motorcycle Show 2011
- NEC Brimingham, UK Motorcycle Show 2010
- MCN, London, UK Motorcycle Show 2010
- Calgary, Alberta Motorcycle Show 2010
- NEC Brimingham, UK Motorcycle Show 2009
- Calgary, Alberta Motorcycle Show 2009
- MCN, London, UK Motorcycle Show 2009
- NEC Brimingham, UK Motorcycle Show 2008
- LA, California Motorcycle Show 2008
- Calgary, Alberta Motorcycle Show 2008
- Calgary, Alberta Motorcycle Show 2007
- Detroit, Michigan Motorcycle Show 2007
- Red Deer Alberta, Motorcycle Show 2007
- Calgary, Alberta Motorcycle Show 2006
- Vancouver, British Columbia Motorcycle Show 2006
- Detroit, Michigan Motorcycle Show 2005
- Calgary, Alberta Motorcycle Show 2005
- Calgary, Alberta Motorcycle Show 2004
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What types of products, gear and motorcycles does Total Motorcycle review?
Total Motorcycle reviews all types of motorcycle related products, gear, accessories and motorcycles for our readers. If it can fit into the world of motorcycling we bring it to our readers.
Much much does it cost to have Total Motorcycle review my product(s)?
There is no cost other than the cost of the product itself. Total Motorcycle believes in supporting motorcyclists and motorcycling worldwide, we want to support not only the riders but also the industry as we believe we are all interconnected. All reviews will be published not only on Total Motorcycle but to our 11 Social Media Channels as well. In addition, all reviews will also have a link to your product and/or your corporate website.
What are Total Motorcycle’s professional review standards?
Total Motorcycle’s mantra has always been “Friendly, Helpful, Useful and Unbiased”, we endeavor to take the time necessary to thoroughly review a product and/or motorcycle and deliver our reviews in the most professional and unbiased manner. This is why our reviews take a little longer, quality takes time. We will keep you updated along the way and make sure to ask you any questions we have about your product(s) so there is no guess work.
Who reviews the products?
Total Motorcycle’s review staff is made of not only of male reviews but female reviewers as well. Our worldwide professional review staff can cover the gamete of sport, adventure, cruiser, retro, scooter, and dirt styles from hot humid weather to cold dry conditions. Take a look at our completed reviews and you can see the difference quality makes.
What about Motorcycle Shows, Motorcycle Events, Motorcycle Rallies?
If you have a Motorcycle Show, Motorcycle Event or Motorcycle Rally happening, let us know. Total Motorcycle will do our very best to cover it no matter where in the world it is. We require some heads up notice though as coverage of your event may require the booking of flights, hotels and rental cars.
How long does it take to have a review published?
Total Motorcycle is a professional site with experienced reviewers and we adhere to strict review timelines:
- Once all products are received by the reviewer, the review will start.
- 4 weeks for review, evaluation and product testing and back and forth questions.
- 1 week to create and write the review including any video production.
- 1 week for final editing and review.
- Review is posted live on our website, across our 11 social media channels and included in our RSS news feed.
All times are subject to weather, products currently in queue/under review and staff safety.
Who will read the review?
Total Motorcycle has over 300 million readers and has been online since 1999. We have 11 active Social Media Channels, 45,000 subscribers, an active forum and a daily updated website. In fact, we are older than Facebook and started when Google was just a Giggle! Our brand reputation is second to none and we have built loyalty and trust in our readers; they know if we recommend it, then it is good.
I would like to have my product(s) review by Total Motorcycle, how do I contact you?
Wonderful. We would love to hear from you and start the arrangements! Shoot us an email don’t forget to include a subject or we won’t know what it is for.