2013 Honda CRF150RB Expert
Back to 2013 Honda Motorcycle Model Review Page
Click photos to enlarge. Our big, clean bike pics make great desktop wallpaper.
2013 Honda CRF150RB Expert Review
2013 Honda CRF150RB Expert
The perfect off-road competition machine for aspiring champions
With its powerful and responsive Unicam four-stroke engine, race-ready suspension and track-designed chassis components, the CRF150B has revolutionised the small-displacement class and become a familiar face on winner’s podiums around the world. The CRF150RB is the ideal tool for inspiring fun-filled exhilaration, confidence and a lifelong taste for winning!
2013 Honda CRF150RB Expert Features and Benefits
– Liquid-cooled 149cc 4-stroke engine for unrivalled performance and ease of use. New cylinder head with optimised combustion chamber shape and new camshaft for stronger power, torque and drivability across a wide rev range.
– New short-skirt forged slipper piston with revised crown shape for enhanced performance.
– Vertically split crankcase with new breather hole for increased efficiency.
– New FCR carburettor with directly actuated accelerator pump for more accurate throttle response and a light twistgrip action.
– New graphics inspired by the CRF250R and CRF450R.
– Revised suspension settings for the 37mm inverted Showa front fork and Pro-Link rear suspension system, delivering ideal bump absorption.
– Advanced NiCaSil cylinder lining ensures cooler running and prolonged engine life.
– Durable close-ratio five-speed transmission.
– Rigid and lightweight high-tensile steel frame provides effortless cornering and accurate straight-line tracking.
– Powerful and progressive hydraulic disc brakes front and rear.
2013 Honda CRF150RB Expert Key Features
2013 Honda CRF150RB Expert – USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $TBD USD
(Model: CRF150F Stats shown)
Engine Type: 149cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
Bore and Stroke: 57.3mm x 57.8mm
Compression ratio: 9.5:1
Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
Induction: 24mm piston-valve carburetor
Final Drive: #520 O-ring-sealed chain; 13T/47T
Front: 35mm leading-axle Showa fork; 9.1 inches travel
Rear: Pro-Link Showa single shock; 8.9 inches travel
Front: Single 240mm disc
Wheelbase: 52.3 inches
Rake (Caster Angle): 26°02′
Trail: 88mm (3.5 inches)
Seat Height: 32.8 inches
Ground Clearance: 10.1 inches
Fuel Capacity: 1.9 gallons, including 0.4-gallon reserve
Curb Weight*: 234 pounds
*Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride.
Meets current CARB and EPA off-road emissions standards.
2013 Honda CRF150RB Expert – Canadian Specifications/Technical Details
Canada MSRP Price: TBA CDN
2013 Honda CRF150RB Expert – Europe/UK Specifications/Technical Details
European MSRP Price: See dealer for Pricing.
UK RRP: £TBA (Prices are recommended and inclusive of VAT @ 20% and delivery)
Type Liquid-cooled 4-stroke 4-valve SOHC
Bore x Stroke 66 x 43.8mm
Compression Ratio 11.7
Max. Power Output 17.5kW / 12,500min-1
Max. Torque 14.1Nm / 11,000min-1
Carburation 32mm Keihin FCR flat slide carburettor with throttle position sensor (TPS)
Fuel Tank Capacity 4.3 litres
Ignition System Solid-state Capacitor Discharge (CDI) with electronic advance
Clutch Wet, multiplate
Primary Reduction 4.117 (70/17)
Gear Ratios 1 2.214 (31/14)
2 1.647 (28/17)
3 1.318 (29/22)
4 1.105 (21/19)
5 0.956 (22/23)
Final Reduction 3.733 (56/15)
Final Drive #420 roller chain
Type Semi-double; steel tube
Dimensions (LxWxH) 1,900 x 770 x 1,171mm
Caster Angle 27?48′
Seat Height 866mm
Ground Clearance 336mm
Kerb Weight 84.4kg
Type Front: 37mm inverted Showa leading-axle telescopic fork with adjustable compression and rebound damping; 275mm axle travel
Rear: Pro-Link with single Showa damper, adjustable compression and rebound damping; 282mm axle travel
Type Front Aluminium rim/wire spoke
Rear Aluminium rim/wire spoke
Rim size Front 19 x 1.40
Rear 16 x 1.85
Tyre size Front 70/100-19 42M
Rear 90/100-16 52M
Type Front: 220mm x 3mm hydraulic disc with single-piston caliper and sintered metal pads
Rear: 190mm x 3.5mm hydraulic disc with single-piston caliper and sintered metal pads
All specifications are provisional and subject to change without notice.
2013 Honda CRF150RB Expert – Australia Specifications/Technical Details
Australia MSRP Price: $TBA AU