ELUDE CONFORMITY. AND EVERYTHING ELSE.
2018 Yamaha Star Eluder Review on Total Motorcycle:
Combines huge-emotional V-twin performance, class redefining handling, modern styling and the latest infotainment technology and comfort features for the ultimate full dress bagger riding experience.
The ultimate V‑Twin bagger combines huge, emotional V‑Twin power and near‑sport tourer level handling with state‑of‑the‑art comfort, styling and infotainment features.
For the touring enthusiast who appreciates form as much as function, Yamaha introduces the Star Eluder. A stripped-down bagger version of the just-released Star Venture TC luxury tourer, the Star Eluder takes Yamaha’s new flagship touring platform and gives it a dose of attitude.
The Star Eluder’s 1,854 cc air-cooled, 48-degree V-twin produces a peak 126 ft-lbs. of torque, offering the right motivation for any situation. Yamaha Chip-Control Throttle, D-Modes, traction control and cruise control translate engine performance into an optimal riding experience.
Transcontinental touring is at the heart of the Star Eluder, as evidenced by features like a 25-litre fuel tank, cruise control, 67 litres of saddlebag storage and a comfortable, heated one-piece rider/passenger seat. A 7-inch infotainment system with voice control comes standard, with optional GPS navigation and SiriusXM satellite radio.
The Star Eluder’s touring capabilities are tastefully contrasted by its sleek bagger styling, achieved by removing the top case from the Star Venture TC and swapping in a shorty windscreen. The result is a motorcycle that blends the lines between luxury touring and cruiser cool.
///YAMAHA 5 YEAR WARRANTY*
Get peace of mind standard with the all-new Star Eluder which comes with 1-year factory warranty and 4-years of Yamaha Protection Plus.
*Certain exclusions apply, see terms for details.
Yamaha Introduces All-New Star Eluder Bagger Motorcycle
V-Twin Motorcycle Escapism Meets the Ultimate Combination of Emotional Character and Technology
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA, today introduced the all-new 2018 Star Eluder motorcycle, adding a bagger model to the company’s transcontinental touring line-up.
Drawing from the recently-introduced 2018 Star Venture, the Star Eluder is powered by an air-cooled 113 cubic inch (1854cc) V-twin fuel-injected engine, and features “Drive Mode” settings that adjust throttle response, traction control, a heated seat for the rider and passenger, a fully-featured infotainment system and more. Together with Yamaha’s renowned quality, performance and reliability, these features combine to make the Star Eluder the most technologically advanced V-twin bagger motorcycle with the perfect balance of modern features, design and emotional character.
“We are very excited to introduce the Star Eluder as we further expand our transcontinental touring motorcycle line-up,” said the General Manager of Yamaha’s Motorcycle Group, Mike Doughty. “With its aggressive styling and infotainment technology unlike any other motorcycle in its class, it will truly empower riders to elude conformity while experiencing the thrill of the road.”
ENGINE & POWER DELIVERY
The Star Eluder’s torque-rich 113 cubic inch (1854cc) air-cooled V-twin engine with 126 pound-feet of torque provides smooth and responsive power delivery. Lightweight forged alloy pistons, carefully-tuned twin counterbalancers and advanced composite engine mounts combine to deliver the raw character of V-Twin engine performance without excessive vibration.
A low center of mass characteristic is effectively achieved through the engine’s semi-dry-sump design, allowing the engine to sit lower in the frame, and an external oil tank that is integrated into the aluminum subframe to centralize mass and reduce weight. A compact oil cooler is hidden between the front frame down tubes to help maintain ideal engine temperatures.
The new six-speed transmission features ratios chosen to make the most of the huge low-end torque. Brisk acceleration in lower gears keeps the Star Eluder ready for action, while highway cruising at 75 MPH in sixth gear is achieved at an ultra-smooth 2,750 RPM.
Yamaha’s Chip Controlled Throttle (YCC-T®), a ride-by-wire throttle control system, converts the rider’s grip input into calculated throttle control providing precise and refined responsiveness. Yamaha D-Mode allows the rider to choose from two different throttle response settings – an ultra-smooth touring mode, and a sport mode for sharper response. The traction control system helps prevent wheel spin when dealing with reduced-traction road conditions, and a finely-tuned cruise control system also comes standard on the Star Eluder providing for comfortable cruising with improved fuel economy.
The Star Eluder’s exhaust system features a twin-muffler design with a throaty V-twin exhaust note. To achieve optimum sound quality, Yamaha carefully developed the exhaust tone throughout the entire RPM range in collaboration with the audiophiles at Yamaha Music.
Paired alternators – mounted low and forward in the engine cases – provide ample electrical power for the heated seats, audio system and lighting. With 750 watts of total output, riders can add common electrical accessories and usual heated apparel without taxing the motorcycle’s charging system.
The all-new Star Eluder features a state-of-the-art infotainment system mounted high in the cockpit for maximum visibility. A 7-inch full-color LCD screen displays an array of information. Controlled via touchscreen, handlebar controls or voice commands via accessory headset and mic, the infotainment package gives the rider access to vehicle system control and data, a range of audio sources and wireless Bluetooth® communications options. By integrating vehicle systems into the infotainment console, running data such as the trip computer, remaining fuel range and air temperature can be easily confirmed on-screen, while elements such as the heated seat can be controlled by the rider.
Boasting paired high-performance speakers, the Star Eluder audio package features AM/FM/WB radio and can also play pre-recorded music or stream Pandora® from a smart phone via the onboard USB, AUX stereo or Bluetooth® wireless connection options. A USB charging and interface port is located in the locking fairing storage compartment for use as needed.
CHASSIS & SUSPENSION
The Star Eluder is built around an advanced hybrid chassis designed for light, agile handling with confidence-inspiring stability. The main steel frame provides optimal rigidity, while the rear aluminum die-cast subframe reduces weight and centralizes mass creating balanced straight-line stability with agile handling on curvy roads.
A 46mm telescopic fork features damping and spring rates selected to offer an ideal balance of bump absorption and high speed handling, all without losing a light and responsive road feel. The rear suspension features a linkage-type system with a gas-pressurized shock for a plush, controlled feel. Similar to the front fork, damping and spring rates were carefully considered to give the Star Eluder an ideal balance of comfort and road feel, while convenient tuning is provided thanks to a remote rear shock spring preload adjuster.
Unbeatable braking confidence is achieved through high-performance, triple-disc brakes featuring advanced electronic control. Yamaha’s Unified Braking System dynamically adjusts front and rear brake force balance in real time to ensure linear braking feel and power, and Yamaha’s refined antilock braking system (ABS) prevents wheel lock-ups when dealing with reduced traction road conditions.
Lightweight front and rear aluminum alloy wheels have a stylish low gloss black finish. Up front, the 18-inch wheel features a 130/70 radial tire for light and neutral steering feel, while the rear 16-inch rim mounts a large 200/55 radial for stunning style and road grip.
Both rider and passenger can customize their comfort and ride position. Five-position hand levers cater to the rider, while height-adjustable floorboards cater to the passenger. A fully heated seat keeps both the rider and passenger comfortable.
Air management is crucial for any long distance touring motorcycle. Providing more air flow in hot conditions and reducing air flow in cold weather was a key element in the development of the Star Eluder. A stylish full-coverage fairing provides ample wind protection, while the short windscreen adds to the tough motorcycle character. Ducted vents inside the lower fairing can be opened or closed to further customize airflow for changing conditions.
The Star Eluder also includes a class-leading 6.6-gallon fuel tank and all-LED lighting. The side cases and upper and lower faring storage compartments provide a combined total of 18.8 gallons of storage volume. The USB outlet-equipped fairing storage compartment and side cases feature electric locking lids straight from the factory. Yamaha’s Smart Key system with remote key fob allows for easy access to the side cases and fuel tank cap, offers an “answer-back” function for locating the motorcycle in a crowded parking area and allows for keyless operation of the main switch.
GT OPTION PACKAGE
A range of infotainment upgrades are available with the Star Eluder GT Option Package, including GPS navigation with points-of-interest and route logging to help simplify the planning, sharing and uploading of ride routes from a home computer. A CB radio system can link riders to other road users, while SiriusXM® and SiriusXM Travel Link® provides satellite music, weather and traffic information. Along with a security alarm, the GT Option Package offers one of the most advanced infotainment systems ever featured on a motorcycle.
The all-new Star Eluder will be available in Liquid Silver, Impact Blue and Raven at Yamaha dealers beginning in early 2018 with a MSRP of $22,499 for base models, and $23,999 for models equipped with the GT Option Package.
2018 Yamaha Star Eluder Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
•1854cc (113 cubic inch) air-cooled, long-stroke, OHV, 4 -valves per cylinder, 48°, V-twin with EFI
•6-speed transmission with over drive 5th & 6th gears & heavy duty hydraulic assist & slipper clutch
•Cable-less Yamaha Chip Control Throttle (YCC-T)
•Yamaha’s D-Mode variable throttle control system & traction control
•Yamaha’s electronic cruise control system
•ABS & UBS equipped brakes
•Yamaha’s Smart Key system
•7″ infotainment system (additional expense for selected Infotainment features)
•Stylish frame-mounted fairing with LED headlights & shorty “bagger style” windshield
•Over 70 litres of storage capacity
•Super comfortable, heated, 1 piece rider & passenger seat (10 levels of heat settings available)
•25 litre fuel tank
•5 Year Warranty Coverage (One year limited factory warranty + Four years Yamaha Protection Plus (YPP). Certain exclusions apply, see terms of each for details.)
2018 Yamaha Star Eluder Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
• High-performance, 1,854cc (113 cubic inch) air-cooled, long-stroke, OHV, 4 -valves per cylinder, 48°, V-twin.
•engine produces massive torque & strong acceleration from very low rpms
•max torque @ 2,500 rpm & max power @ 4,500 rpm
• Electric starting.
•auto decompressor system for fast, sure starts
• OHV, 4-valve “pent roof” cylinder heads with 9.5:1 compression ratio.
•4-valve design optimizes breathing efficiency & overall engine performance at all rpms
•two spark plugs per cylinder means faster, more complete combustion for maximum power
•special oil passage near exhaust valve seats improves cooling & durability
• Twin, crankcase-mounted, cams with hydraulic valve lifters & traditional push rod valve actuation.
•cam profiles & timing provide strong torque & acceleration across the entire rpm range
•hydraulic valve lifters reduce mechanical engine noise & maintenance
•design ensures more uniform heat dissipation due to absence of cam chain case
•reduces engine height for a lower centre of gravity for light, easy handling
• “Dual chamber” crankcase design.
•front section for the crank assembly; rear section for the transmission
•dual 3-rotor high capacity oil pumps optimizes oil flow in the two main sections of the engine
• Single pin style crankshaft.
•design accentuates V-twin engine character & sound
•optimized flywheel mass allows the rider to feel the directness of the engine’s power
• Crankshaft damper assembly.
•absorbs fluctuations in drive torque, optimizing the V-twin pulse feeling
•helps provide a smooth, pleasant feeling when riding at slower speeds in a higher gear
• Engine balancer.
•reduces engine vibration for a smooth, comfortable ride
• Lightweight, forged aluminum pistons with alumite coating.
•less reciprocating mass (light weight design) means faster engine response & reduced mechanical vibration
•alumite coating reduces friction
•special ring & ring land design for excellent durability
•special oil jet nozzles spray oil at underside of pistons to reduce piston & rod temperatures
• 100 mm “ceramic composite-plated” cylinder bores.
•excellent heat dissipation for consistent power delivery
•ceramic coating enhances the thin film of oil between the cylinder & piston, reducing friction & increasing power
• Cylinder cooling fin thickness & depth is optimized.
•excellent heat dissipation (eliminates the need & complexity of liquid cooling)
•classic air-cooled V-twin engine styling
•each cooling fin is specially machined to create a styling highlight
• Dry sump oil lubrication system.
•oil tank is integrated into left side of rear sub frame to reduce weight
•dry sump system reduces engine height (no deep oil pan), which lowers the centre of gravity for great handling & a light, agile feel
•easy access, spin-on type oil filter for faster oil changes
• Air-cooled, oil cooler.
•maintains stable oil temperatures for optimum lubrication & extended engine life
• “Closed loop,” single body, 55 mm Mikuni throttle body fuel injection.
•system uses a single throttle body with a throttle position sensor (TPS) to help optimize intake air flow
•12-hole injector maximizes fuel atomization & features a dual spray pattern for more complete combustion chamber filling
•”closed loop system” uses dual oxygen sensors to “sniff” spent exhaust gases & automatically adjust the fuel / air ratio for reduced emissions
•oxygen sensors are located before the mufflers, so the use of aftermarket “slip-on” mufflers will not affect the system
•fuel injection benefits include choke-free starting, steady idling during warm up, excellent throttle response & fuel economy & reduced emissions
• Large capacity air box.
•air box intake duct is located inside the right side middle fairing for a good flow of fresh, cool air
•high capacity, viscous type paper air filter
• Cable-less Yamaha Chip Control Throttle (YCC-T) system
•YCC-T electronically controls the throttle valve for outstanding throttle response, controllability & a smoother torque curve
•YCC-T features D.C. motor driven throttle valve for precise control of intake air volume
•this generation YCC-T system is a cable-less design (no throttle cables, pulleys etc.)
•ECU that controls YCC-T is capable of responding to changes at a speed of 1000th of a second
• Yamaha D-Mode variable throttle control (2 modes available).
•enables the rider to adjust the performance characteristics of the engine based on riding preferences or riding conditions
•S-Mode allows the rider to enjoy full engine performance & power
•T-Mode slows throttle response for situations that require softer power characteristics, such as slippery or wet conditions.
•”T-Mode” is also well suited for more relaxed touring & reduces fuel consumption
•Traction control system.
•utilizes front & rear wheel sensors (same sensors as ABS system)
•system senses when the rear wheel begins to spin & modifies the YCC-T function, ignition timing & fuel injection to reduce power & eliminate wheel spin
•traction control helps maintain traction when accelerating on slippery surfaces
•system is automatically engaged when the ignition is on… can be turned off if desired
• Electronic cruise control system.
•”settable range” is from 50 to 160 km/hr. & transmission must be in 3rd gear or higher
•cruise control can be cancelled by activating front or rear brakes, pulling in the clutch, completely closing the throttle grip or using the system setting buttons (left hand handlebar switch gear)
• Smooth-shifting, 6-speed transmission.
•optimized ratios take advantage of the engine’s massive torque for strong acceleration & less shifting
•low 1st gear makes pulling away from a stop easy, while 5th & 6th gears are overdrive gears for reduced engine rpms at highway speeds
•engine spins at approximately 2,750 rpm in 6th gear at 120 km/hr.
• Heavy duty, hydraulic “assist & slipper” clutch.
•assist function reduces clutch lever pull by 20%
•back torque limiter a.k.a “slipper clutch” reduces the effects of engine braking when downshifting or decelerating
•low maintenance, self-adjusting hydraulic master cylinder provides smooth clutch lever operation
• Low maintenance, belt drive final drive.
•cleaner & quieter than chain drive with no messy chain splatter
•more efficient than shaft drive due to minimal power losses
•significantly reduces maintenance vs chain or shaft… no regular adjustments or lubrication required
•belt is embedded with carbon fiber cords for incredible strength & durability
• State-of-the-art electronic control unit (ECU).
•ensures precisely metered fuel delivery
•optimal ignition spark control using 3D mapping for each cylinder
• Maintenance-free transistor controlled ignition (TCI).
•produces a strong spark for fast starts
•provides precise ignition timing / mapping for optimum engine performance at all rpms
• High-performance, 2-into-2 exhaust system provides a crisp, powerful exhaust note.
•large diameter header pipes & dual mufflers provide optimum flow & help to boost torque & power
•oxygen sensors are located in the header pipes ahead of the mufflers
•dual 3-way honeycomb catalyzers reduce exhaust emissions
•distinct & different exhaust notes at low & high rpms (exhaust note changes as rpms increase)
•heat shields on header pipes protect rider & passenger from hot components
• Air injection system.
•injects fresh air into exhaust ports to fully burn any unburnt or partially burnt fuel
•reduces exhaust emissions
• Special “air cut valve” reduces backfiring when decelerating or coasting off throttle.
• Dual alternating current magnetos (ACM).
•produce up to 750 watts of power
• High-rigidity, double cradle, steel frame with detachable sub frame.
• design balances strength, rigidity & tuned flex for excellent handling & stability
• 4-point rubber engine mounting system reduces vibration
• detachable, aluminum rear sub frame features an integrated dry sump oil tank
• Heavy duty steel swing arm.
• optimized rigidity balance for excellent stability, handling & rear wheel traction
• Low centre of gravity & low seat height for easy maneuverability.
• engineers have focused on lowering the centre of gravity to give the unit a light handling feel
• low seat height 700 mm (27.6″) combines with the low centre of gravity to make the Star Eluder surprisingly easy to pick the unit up off the side stand & to move
• Key chassis geometry: 31 degree caster angle, 145 mm (5.7″) of trail, 1710 mm (67.3″) wheelbase.
• Conventional 46 mm KYB front fork provides 130mm (5.1″) of wheel travel.
• exceptionally stable handling & great ride comfort
• chip protectors help prevent stone chips in the tubes for extended fork seal life
• Adjustable link-type, single shock rear suspension with 110 mm (4.3″) of rear wheel travel.
• single shock suspension not only reduces weight, but delivers outstanding ride comfort
• KYB shock is horizontally positioned under the engine lowering the centre of gravity & centralizing mass for agile handling with a light feel
• remote hydraulic spring preload adjuster (located under the quick remove right side cover)
• Front & rear brakes feature Yamaha’s latest anti-lock brake (ABS) & variable unified brake (UBS) technology.
• ABS braking offers excellent control under hard braking or braking on wet or slippery surfaces
• controlling ECU & hydraulic unit are combined into a single compact unit allowing for mass centralization & reduced weight
• when ABS system senses impending wheel lock-up (via active type wheel sensors) it regulates the hydraulic brake pressure to the point just before the wheel(s) lock-up
• UBS system “unifies or links” the front & rear brakes when brakes are applied. System automatically adjusts the amount of unified braking force.
• front brake application will engage the UBS & apply varying degrees of rear brake force depending on how hard the brake has been applied
• rear brake application will engage the UBS & apply varying degrees of front brake force depending on how hard the brake has been applied
• unified brakes may reduce stopping distance by accurately balancing front & rear brake pressures
• Dual 298 mm front discs squeezed by 4-piston monoblock calipers, ABS & UBS equipped.
• excellent braking performance with good feedback to the rider
• 320 mm rear disc brake with twin piston slide-type caliper, ABS & UBS equipped.
• caliper is mounted on the underside of the swingarm to reduce torque action for superior suspension performance
• Stylish frame-mounted full coverage fairing with LED headlights & shorty windshield.
• offers dynamic styling as well as good storage and wind & weather protection
• Quad LED main headlights. On low beam, the inner 2 LEDs act as headlights while the outer 2- LEDs function as position lights; on high beam all 4 – LEDS function as headlights
• dual storage compartments in upper fairing plus mid fairing storage compartment
• adjustable mirrors with integrated LED turn signals
• fairing mounted 12 volt DC outlet produces 5 amps / 60 watts of power
• mid fairing air ducts provide fresh intake air for the engine & cools various electrical components
• Over 70 litres of storage capacity.
• left saddlebag capacity is 32.1 litres, right saddlebag capacity is 35.2 litres & all are equipped with electronic Smart Key locks.
• upper fairing features left & right “small item” storage compartments (0.75 litres each). Right side storage compartment is operated by the Smart Key system & houses a USB port & AUX terminal.
• mid fairing storage compartment (2.45 L)
• LED turn signals integrated into the saddlebags
• 7″ LCD infotainment system to further enhance the fun & enjoyment of the journey. Please note: selected functions / items may require additional equipment & subscriptions.
• intuitive design makes for easy operation
• functions include (please note some functions may require additional equipment & subscriptions); audio, navigation (GPS), communication (phone, VOX, intercom & SMS text messaging, Bluetooth), vehicle status info & various equipment controls (heated seats, etc.)
• three main “home” screens; audio, navigation & “information” including vehicle info & adjustments
• fairing mounted twin 14 cm front speakers & 26 watt amp
• audio functions include 8 possible audio sources including AM/FM radio & Sirius XM satellite raio (subscription required)
• SVC (Speed Volume Control) automatically adjusts volume to match road speed
• 5-spoke, machine cut, cast aluminum mag wheels.
• front rim is MT3.50×18 fitted with a 130/70R18 tubeless, radial tire
• rear rim is MT6.00×16 fitted with a 200/55R16 tubeless, radial tire
• tubeless tire design allows for emergency road side repairs (installation of a “plug”)
• Super comfortable, heated, 1 piece rider & passenger seat.
• narrow seat – fuel tank junction makes it easier for the rider to touch the ground
• 1 piece, heated rider & passenger seats offer 10 levels of heat settings
• Folding rider & passenger floorboards.
• roomy design with floating rubber inserts for reduced vibration
• folding design with special replaceable scrapers on lower edge of rider floorboards
• passenger floorboards can be adjusted up & down, range is 25 mm (1″)
• 1″ handlebars & adjustable levers.
• adjustable front brake & clutch levers
• 25 litre flangeless fuel tank.
• total capacity is 25 litres; reserve portion of the tank is 3.6L (low fuel light illuminates)
• no visible welds or seams for that clean, custom look
• riding range before unit goes to reserve (low fuel light) is approx. 325 kms or 200 miles
• Classic fairing mounted instrument panel.
• comprehensive instrumentation includes fairing mounted analogue speedo & tach
• digital LCD functions within speedo include: odometer, dual trip meters, gear position, average fuel economy & distance to empty
• digital LCD functions within tachometer include: fuel level indicator & low fuel warning
• Smart Key System.
• when unit senses the Smart Key is close by, the following functions can be performed without inserting the key; turning power on & off, opening fuel cap, unlocking or locking the saddlebags
• steering lock is controlled by Smart Key System
• Smart Key security feature helps prevent ride-away thefts
•self-canceling turn signals (15 seconds or 150 meters)
•4-way emergency flasher
•LED tail light / brake light
•easy grip passenger grab rails
•Low maintenance sealed battery (battery should be charged during winter storage)
2018 Yamaha Star Eluder – Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $22,499 USD
Engine Type 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled OHV V-twin; 8 valves
Bore x Stroke 100.0mm x 118.0mm
Compression Ratio 9.5:1
Fuel Delivery Yamaha Fuel Injection with YCC-T and D-Mode
Ignition TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
Transmission 6-speed; multiplate assist and slipper wet clutch
Final Drive Belt
Suspension / Front 46mm telescopic fork; 5.1-in travel
Suspension / Rear Single shock with remote preload adjustment; 4.3-in travel
Brakes / Front Dual hydraulic disc, 298mm; Unified Brake
System and ABS
Brakes / Rear Hydraulic disc, 320mm; Unified Brake System and ABS
Tires / Front 130/70R18 Bridgestone® Exedra®
Tires / Rear 200/55R16 Bridgestone® Exedra®
L x W x H 98.0 in x 38.4 in x 50.2 in
Seat Height 27.6 in
Wheelbase 67.6 in
Rake (Caster Angle) 31.0°
Trail 5.7 in
Fuel Capacity 6.6 gal
Fuel Economy 34.0 mpg
Wet Weight Star Eluder / Star Eluder GT 875 lb / 877 lb
Warranty 5 Year Warranty Coverage* (*1 year limited
factory warranty + 4 years Yamaha Extended
Service = 5 years coverage)
Color Impact Blue – GT Option Package; Impact Blue;
Raven – GT Option Package; Raven; Liquid Silver
– GT Option Package; Liquid Silver
2018 Yamaha Star Eluder – Totalmotorcycle.com Canadian Specifications/Technical Details
Canada MSRP Price: $27099 CDN
Air-cooled, OHV, 8-valves (4-valves/cyl), 48º, V-twin with EFI
1,854 cc (113 cubic inch)
Bore and Stroke
100 x 118 mm
17.4 kg-m (126 ft-lbs.) @ 2,500 rpm
YCC-T, D-Mode, Traction Control, Cruise Control
45 mm Mikuni throttle body FI
Ignition / Starting
TCI / Electric
46 mm fork / 130 mm (5.1″) wheel travel
Adjustable link Monocross / 110 mm (4.3″) wheel travel
Dual 298 mm discs / 4 piston calipers / ABS & UBS equipped
320 mm disc / single piston caliper / ABS & UBS equipped
2,490 mm (98″)
975 mm (38.4″)
1,275 mm (50.2″)
1,710 mm (67.3″)
125 mm (4.9″)
700 mm (27.6″)
25 litres (5.5 Imp. gallons)
5 years total (1 year factory + 4 years Yamaha Protection Plus)
397 kg (875 lb)
2018 Yamaha Star Eluder – Totalmotorcycle.com European Specifications/Technical Details
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £ See Dealer for pricing in GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).