2020 URAL GearUp Adventure Package : THE DEFINITION OF ADVENTURE.
Conquer the desert, road or forest alike!
Goodbye Backpack, Hello Trunk.
Every Ural comes standard with a lockable and water tight sidecar trunk. It’s the perfect size for extra gear, supplies, and whatever else your adventures may need.
2 Year Warranty
Every Ural comes with 2 year, unlimited mileage warranty. Our U.S. parts warehouse is located in Seattle, most orders ship within 48 hours.
Additional 3rd year warranty can be added for $850 USD.
New For 2020
19” aluminum rims from Italcerchio S.R.L.
Forged brake caliper brackets
One-piece forged alternator adapter shaft
Bi-metal piston pin bushing
Updated swing arm and fork leg design incorporates dust seals to prolong bearing life
Improved rear sidecar body mounts “snowmen” incorporate an internal spring for increased load capacity
2020 URAL GearUp Adventure Package Guide Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
Every Gear Up comes standard with these features:
- LED Sidecar Fog Lights
- Front Sidecar Bumper
- Universal Spare Wheel (Fits All 3 Positions)
- Spare Wheel Luggage Rack
- Sidecar Power Outlet
- Sidecar Tonneau Cover
- Sidecar and Trunk Floor Protection
- Jerry Can
- Utility Shovel
- Ural Tool Kit
Adventure Package – Upgrade your Ural with our premiere Adventure Package:
- Ural Adjustable Touring Windscreen**
- Sidecar Passenger Windshield**
- Ural Handlebar Clamp Accessory Ball Mount
- Off-road Skid Plate
- Hand Guards+Leg Mud Guards
- H4 LED Bulb+Headlight Guard
- Protective Brackets for Sidecar + Rear Lights
- Sidecar Rear Bumper
- Power Outlet Adapter
- Adventure Decal***
$1,750* USD / $2,300* CAD
*MSRP, excludes installation fees. Dealer prices may vary.
**Available in clear or smoke
*** Available in matte black or gloss white
2020 URAL GearUp Adventure Package Guide Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
Adjustable Touring Windscreen
Adjustable touring windscreen provides the flexibility to quickly tailor the airflow to suit your needs. An effective two-point mounting system simplifies installation. Available in clear and smoke.
Skid Plate offers heavy duty protection to the oil sump without deflecting cooling air flow away from the motor. The new design is compatible with Ural’s stock system as well as our exclusive GPR 2 into 1 high pipe*. *For off road use only.
Handlebar Top Clamp
Handlebar top clamp accessory ball mount is centrally located. Strong and stable, it’s designed to accommodate most one-inch ball mount accessories. Perfect for securing GPS, phone or camera.
Our bikes are happy cruising between 65 and 75 mph. Our 749cc engine combined with powerful low end torque is the perfect size to compliment the steering dynamics of our all steel sidecar.
In addition to a 4 speed transmission, every Ural comes with a mechanical reverse gear. Reverse can be engage by the foot pedal to the right of the rear brake.
2020 URAL GearUp Adventure Package Guide – Totalmotorcycle.com Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $ See Dealer USD
Canada MSRP Price: $ See Dealer CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £ See Dealer GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
Engine and Transmission
- Displacement, cc: 749
- Engine type: OHV air cooled 2 cylinder 4 stroke “boxer” (flat twin)
- Valve per cylinder: 2
- Bore and stroke (mm x mm): 78 x 78
- Max output (hp): 41 @ 5500 rpm
- Max torque (ft-lbs): 42 @ 4300 rpm
- Compression: 8.6:1
- Fuel system: Throttle body EFI
- Starting: Electric & Kickstart
- Clutch Double-disc dry
- Transmission type: Manual
- Speeds: 4 forward 1 reverse
- Primary drive (rear wheel): Driveshaft
- Final drive ratio: 4.62
- Engageable sidecar wheel drive: Yes, driveshaft
- Overall length, inch.: 98.8
- Overall heights, inch.: 54.3
- Overall width, inch.: 63.6
- Seat height, (unladen), inch.: 32.0
- Ground clearance (unladen),inch.: 6.8
- Dry weight, lbs: 730
- Alternator: Denso, Peak Output 40 Amp @ 14vdc, 560 Wt
- Battery: FAYTX20HL (12V, 20A)
- Headlight: H4
- Spark plugs: NGK BPR6HS
- Front suspension: IMZ leading link fork
- Rear suspension: Double sided swing-arm with two Sachs hydraulic spring shock absorbers, 5x adjustable
- Sidecar suspension: Single sided swing-arm with Sachs hydraulic spring shock absorber, 5x adjustable
- Wheels: 2.15X19 Aluminum rims with steel spokes
- Tires: Duro HF-308, 4.0×19″
- Front brake: 4-piston fixed Brembo caliper with 295mm floating NG rotor
- Rear brake: HB big bore single piston integrated floating caliper with 256mm fixed NG rotor
- Sidecar brake: 2-piston fixed Brembo caliper with 245mm floating NG rotor
- Fuel grade: 91 Octane, unleaded
- Fuel tank capacity, gallons: 5.0
- Reserve, gallons: app. 1
- Estimated fuel economy, mpg: 31-37
- Estimated range, miles: 155-185
- Recommended max cruising speed, mph: 70
- Max permissible weight, lbs:1325
- Trunk volume, cubic ft.: 2.9
- 2-years parts and labor unlimited mileage.
*MRSP Excludes tax, license, registration, delivery, set-up, and dealer-installed options. Bike may be shown with additional options. Dealer prices may vary. Due to regulations in California, additional cost may apply to bikes purchased in California.*
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).