2021 Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic: A BLEND CLASSIC WITH MODERN.
Introducing the 2021 Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic…
The chrome, leather, Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine, Softail® frame and suspension, windshield, and hard saddlebags perfectly balance a classic with modern comfort.
The refined finishes, modern edge and reinvigorated ride of the Heritage Classic model take nostalgia ripping into the here and now. The Heritage Classic comes in two finishes from the factory. Make noise with the Milwaukee-Eight 107 with classic chrome style from the engine to the steel laced wheels or the 114 that comes with blacked-out finishes.
All-American vintage style with modern performance; locking vinyl-covered saddlebags, detachable windscreen, chrome steel laced wheels and front hub covers; choice of Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine with chrome styling or Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine with dark styling.
Touring – Go the distance and discover the wide-open world in the most epic way possible.
The quintessential American cruiser. Showstopping vintage details and pure rock and roll style.
2021 Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
THIS IS THE RIGHT BIKE FOR
Riders ready to chase excitement across state lines
Highway riding with full fenders and detachable windscreen
Milwaukee-Eight® 107 or 114 V-Twin engine and steel laced wheels
Upright riding position
Fork mounted fairing
NEW Softail Performance Accessories
Screamin’ Eagle Softail Models High-Flow Exhaust System
The Screamin’ Eagle High-Flow Exhaust for Softail models provides bolt-on performance and is optimized for use with Screamin’ Eagle Milwaukee-Eight 128/131 Stage IV Kits or the Screamin’ Eagle 131 Crate Engine in Softail models. It helps extract maximum horsepower and torque and further boosts performance by reducing exhaust system weight by more than 20 percent compared to the Original Equipment exhaust system. The system is offered in durable Satin Black or Stainless finishes. Designed by Harley-Davidson engineers as part of a Screamin’ Eagle system, header length is properly tuned, back pressure is ideal, and restriction is minimized.
- Replaces the stock head pipe and mufflers with large-diameter, free-flowing head pipes and matching muffler.
- Mandrel-bent and TIG welded stainless steel headers are meticulously assembled with race shop precision for perfect fitment on the motorcycle.
- 2-into-1 full exhaust system reduces weight and provides serious performance look.
- Pre-tapped for stock or wide-band O2 sensors for easy, emissions-compliant installation.
- Use the Screamin’ Eagle Street Performance Tuner to tune ECM specifically to match performance upgrades.
- Fits 2018-later Softail models (except FXDR 114, Fat Boy/114 and Breakout/114). Compliant 49-State, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Also fits 2018-20 Softail models sold in Mexico.
Screamin’ Eagle Softail Model Milwaukee-Eight Engine Stage III Kits
This Stage III kit has been developed for the Softail motorcycle rider looking for a solid “seat of the pants” increase they can feel every time they roll on the throttle. The bump-up in displacement and compression deliver a significant increase in torque and power over stock.
The Stage III 107CI to 119CI upgrade delivers up to 23 percent more horsepower and 17 percent more torque compared to the Original Equipment engine configuration. The 114CI to 122CI upgrade increases power by up to 15 percent and torque by 13 percent when compared to the Original Equipment engine configuration. The kits are eligible for Custom Coverage under the motorcycle’s factory 24-month vehicle limited warranty when dealer-installed by an authorized H-D Dealer within 60 days of vehicle purchase and is otherwise backed by a 12-month limited warranty.
Screamin’ Eagle Milwaukee-Eight Engine Stage III 107CI to 119CI Kit – Black Highlighted or Black Non-Highlighted
Screamin’ Eagle Milwaukee-Eight Engine Stage III 114CI to 122CI Kit – Black Highlighted
Kits include the following Screamin’ Eagle components:
- Screamin’ Eagle 4.155 Big Bore Bolt-On Cylinders
- Screamin’ Eagle Forged 11.0:1 High-Compression Pistons and Rings
- Screamin’ Eagle SE8-447 Torque Cam
- Screamin’ Eagle High Capacity Tappets
- Screamin’ Eagle High Performance Cam Bearing
- Screamin’ Eagle Stage III Timer Cover & Insert
- Multi-layer coated Head Gaskets
- Cylinder Base and Cam Cover Gaskets
- Most necessary gaskets and seals
- Factory engineered by Harley-Davidson as a complete performance system.
- Delivers increased throttle response throughout the entire RPM range.
- Produces flexible roll-on passing power, reducing the need to downshift.
- Delivers excellent stop-light to freeway speed on-ramp acceleration.
- Patented Big Bore cylinder design permits installation without removing the engine from the motorcycle, saving installation time and cost.
49-State U.S. EPA compliant. Refer to www.H-D.com/Shop for status.
Additional 2021 Softail Models
Softail Standard: The essential Harley-Davidson cruiser experience: A lean Bobber profile steeped in attitude; classic Vivid Black paint highlighted with gleaming chrome and polished finishes; the most-attainable entry point to Harley-Davidson Big Twin ownership.
Low Rider S: High bars and horsepower define this performance-first cruiser; premium suspension components are tuned for aggressive riding stoked by the power of a Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine; styling cues inspired by the coastal build scene.
Softail Slim: A stripped-down, low-slung bobber brings old-school styling into the modern era; black steel laced wheels, tuck-and-roll seat cover, Hollywood handlebar, bobbed fenders.
Sport Glide™: Power, performance, and versatility; an aggressive factory-custom cruiser outfitted with a detachable fairing and rigid clamshell saddlebags; ideally suited for light touring, cruising or commuting.
Fat Bob 114: A burly street-eating muscle machine; inverted race-style forks, dual front disc brakes, 2-1-2 performance exhaust, Milwaukee-Eight 114 power; a cruiser that thinks it’s a sport bike.
Heritage Classic: All-American vintage style with modern performance; locking vinyl-covered saddlebags, detachable windscreen, chrome steel laced wheels and front hub covers; choice of Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine with chrome styling or Milwaukee-Eight 114 engine with dark styling.
Note: The Low Rider, Deluxe and FXDR™ 114 models will not be produced for 2021; the Breakout 114 will be available only in some international markets.
2021 Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
One look at the Low Rider S is all it takes to see how far the Softail family has come. It’s the latest in a new revolution of custom motorcycles we launched in 2018. With every Softail, you get a lighter frame, responsive new suspension, and the power of the Milwaukee-Eight v-twin engine. In keeping with the custom tradition, each model has its own attitude and style. Ranging from the blacked-out nostalgia of the Heritage Classic to the futuristic edge of the Fat Bob models. Find the one that fits your style. You’re in for one hell of a ride.
2021 Harley-Davidson Heritage Classic – Totalmotorcycle.com Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $ 18999 to 19749 USD
Canada MSRP Price: $ 22349 to 23199 CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £ 19995 to $20745 GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
CRUISE CONTROL OPTION
CRUISE CONTROL OPTION
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).