2021 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT : RACK UP THE MILES.
Introducing the new 2021 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT…
The Vulcan® 900 Classic LT shares all of the attributes of the Vulcan 900 Classic but has all the necessary touring goods like an adjustable windshield, deep-dye saddlebags and passenger backrest, to comfortably rack up the miles.
The 900cc V-twin powered Kawasaki Vulcan® 900 motorcycle has all the style and attitude of a one-of-a-kind build. From the detailed paint job to the intense exhaust, the Vulcan 900 is an artful expression of individuality. Enjoy the dynamic fusion of hand-built design and premium fit and finish of the Vulcan 900 tantalizing combination that could only come from Kawasaki. All three of the 2021 Vulcan 900 models feature a 903cc liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, V-twin engine and a low seat height. The Vulcan 900 Classic features rider floorboards with heel/toe shifter, tank-mounted instrumentation, and a 180mm rear tire. The Vulcan Classic LT features a comfortable seat with standard passenger backrest, studded seat, leather saddlebags and backrest, height adjustable windscreen, and comes with a 24-month limited warranty. The Vulcan 900 Custom features wide drag bars and forward mounted footpegs, low center of gravity for easy handling, custom styling with teardrop tank, parallel slash cut pipes, pinstripe wheels. For 2021, the Vulcan 900 Classic is available in Pearl Storm Gray / Pearl Blizzard White with an MSRP of $8,199, Vulcan 900 Classic LT is available in Pearl Meteor Gray / Metallic Spark Black with an MSRP of $9,199, and the Vulcan 900 Custom motorcycle is available in Candy Steel Furnace Orange / Metallic Spark Black with an MSRP of $8,699.
2021 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
• TOP-QUALITY LEATHER SADDLEBAGS STANDARD
• PASSENGER BACKREST STANDARD
• WINDSCREEN STANDARD
• 2-TONE PAINT STANDARD
• 24-MONTH WARRANTY STANDARD
2021 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
903cc V-Twin, SOHC Engine
- Tuned to deliver lots of torque from low rpm.
- Precise tolerances for strong and reliable performance.
- Gear-driven balancer allows use of single pin crankshaft without the heavy vibration.
Liquid and Air Cooling
- Finned cylinders and heads combine with liquid cooling to provide exceptional thermal control.
- Maintains consistent engine temperatures for long engine life and sustained power.
- Reduces excess engine vibration at all speeds.
Positive Neutral Finder(KP)
- Just lift the shift pedal from first gear at a stop to select neutral easily, every time.
- A Kawasaki exclusive.
Digital Fuel Injection (KP)
- Dual throttle bodies with dual throttle valves(KP) provide optimum performance and rideability. The sub throttles, located behind the main throttle valve, are controlled by the ECU so that the DFI® system retains more precise throttle response, similar to a constant velocity carburetor.
- Fine-atomizing fuel injectors produce a fine fuel mist for better acceleration, combustion and fuel consumption.
Kevlar-Reinforced Belt Drive
- Lower unsprung weight than shaft drive to improve ride quality and suspension action.
- More efficient so more power reaches the rear wheel, compared to shaft drive.
- Cleaner and lower maintenance than chain drive.
Double Cradle Frame
- Large-diameter box section backbone is very rigid, allows use of a larger fuel tank, and helps contribute to high stability and lightweight handling at low speeds.
- Triangular swingarm appears to be a hard tail design, but acts on a single shock hidden beneath the seat.
- Long and low for minimal seat height, maximum visual impact.
- Fork offset and frame geometry combine for light, low-effort handling at ultra-low speeds.
- Long wheelbase adds to highway stability.
Low Stepped Seat
- Ultra-low 26.4-inch seat height allows riders to easily plant both-feet on the ground at stops.
- Laid-back riding comfort for two.
- Chromed steel rims and spokes, for retro style.
- “Spool-style” polished aluminum front hub.
Wide Rear Tire
- 180mm rear tire provides added stability while projecting a powerful image.
- Wider tire than that found on most large-displacement cruisers.
2021 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT – Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $9199 USD
Canada MSRP Price: $11799 CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £ GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
Engine Type 4-Stroke, Liquid-Cooled, SOHC, 4-Valve Cylinder Head, V-Twin
Displacement 903 cc (55 CI)
Bore and Stroke 88 x 74.2 mm
Maximum Torque 58.2 lb-ft @ 3,500 rpm
Compression Ratio 9.5:1
Fuel Injection DFI® with Dual 34mm Keihin Throttle Bodies (2)
Ignition TCBI with Digital Advance
Transmission 5-Speed with Positive Neutral Finder
Final Drive Belt
Rake/Trail 32°/6.3 in.
Front Wheel Travel 5.9 in.
Rear Wheel Travel 4.1 in.
Front Tire Size 130/90-16
Rear Tire Size 180/70-15
Wheelbase 64.8 in.
Front Suspension 41mm Hydraulic Telescopic Fork
Rear Suspension Uni-Trak® Swingarm with Single Shock
Front Brake Type Single 300mm Disc with 2-Piston Caliper
Rear Brake Type Single 270mm Disc
Fuel Tank Capacity 5.3 gal.
Seat Height 26.8 in.
Curb Weight= 657 lb.
Warranty 24 months
Kawasaki Protection Plus™ 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
(Specifications subject to change without notice.)
= Includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90% of capacity) and tool kit (if supplied).
(KP) = See Kaw-Pedia section for more details.* = Changes from previous model year.
2021 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT – Totalmotorcycle.com Canadian Specifications/Technical Details
|Engine||903cc, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC 8-valve V-twin|
|Bore x Stroke||88.0 x 74.2 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel injection: ø34 mm x 2 with dual throttle valves|
|Lubrication||Forced lubrication, wet sump|
|Clutch||Wet multi-disc, manual|
|Front Suspension / Wheel Travel||ø41 mm telescopic fork / 150 mm (5.9 in)|
|Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel||Uni Trak, single shock with adjustable spring preload / 103 mm (4.1 in)|
|Rake / Trail||32.0° / 160 mm|
|Steering Angle (L/R)||38° / 38°|
|Front Tire||130/90-16M/C 67H|
|Rear Tire||180/70-15M/C 76H|
|Front Brake||ø300 mm disc with twin-piston caliper|
|Rear Brake||ø270 mm disc with twin-piston caliper|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||2,465 x 1,005 x 1,480 mm (97.0 x 39.6 x 58.3 in)|
|Wheelbase||1,645 mm (64.8 in)|
|Road Clearance||135 mm (5.3 in)|
|Seat Height||680 mm (26.8 in)|
|Curb Mass**||298 kg (657 lb)|
|Fuel Capacity||20 litres|
|Instrumentation||Tank-mounted instrument console with large-faced speedometer, fuel gauge, warning lamps and multi-function LCD window with odometer, trip meter and clock|
|Kawasaki Protection Plus||12 / 24 / 36 / 48 months|
2021 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT – Totalmotorcycle.com European Specifications/Technical Details
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).