2021 Kawasaki Z125 Pro : MAKE YOUR STATEMENT.
Introducing the new 2021 Kawasaki Z125 Pro…
Compact and lightweight, Kawasaki’s Z125 PRO is the ideal way to have fun while navigating the urban landscape. Don’t let its size fool you, the Z125 PRO is designed to provide a high level of riding performance on par with its much larger Z siblings.
Small on size but big on fun, the Kawasaki Z125 PRO motorcycle is a nimble streetfighter that makes a statement wherever it goes. Featuring a 125cc engine, low seat height, upright riding position and responsive street tires, it’s your invitation to the rebellious side of fun. The 2021 Z125 PRO also features four-speed manual transmission, smooth power delivery, lightweight chassis, offset laydown single-shock, digital LCD screen with analogue tachometer and gear position indicator, 12-inch cast wheels, and aggressive Kawasaki Z styling. For 2021, the Z125 PRO is available in Metallic Flat Spark Black and Pearl Nightshade Teal with an MSRP of $3,299.
2021 Kawasaki Z125 Pro Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features
• DISTINCTIVE STYLING EMULATES THE AGGRESSIVE DESIGN OF ITS LARGER Z SIBLINGS.
• COMPACT CHASSIS COMBINES WITH SPORTY SUSPENSION AND TIRES FOR LIGHT, NIMBLE HANDLING
• QUICK-REVVING, FUEL-INJECTED ENGINE PROVIDES AMPLE PERFORMANCE FOR NEGOTIATING CITY TRAFFIC
• CONFIDENCE-INSPIRING LOW SEAT HEIGHT
• PETAL DISC BRAKES
• HIGH-TECH INSTRUMENTATION INCLUDES GEAR POSITION INDICATOR AND FUEL GAUGE
2021 Kawasaki Z125 Pro Totalmotorcycle.com Features and Benefits
Designed to have a sporty character, the quick-revving engine pulls smoothly from the bottom all the way to redline and provides superb passing performance for negotiating city traffic.
- Simple and reliable air-cooled, SOHC, 2-valve Single is tuned for strong acceleration throughout the rev range.
- Cam profiles and intake port design contribute to the smooth, quick-revving engine character.
- Fuel injection ensures stable fuel delivery regardless of outside air temperature or atmospheric pressure. It also ensures reliable engine starting, whether the engine is hot or cold.
- The airbox is positioned above and forward of the cylinder head, contributing to the sporty power feeling and helping to minimize intake noise.
- 24 mm throttle body adds to the quick-revving character with its long-nose type injector.
- Stainless steel exhaust pipe offers excellent durability, while the under-engine muffler design contributes to a compact package as well as mass centralization for light handling and increased maneuverability.
- Smart regulator with built-in microprocessor reviews the battery charging level and engine rpm, cutting the generating current when the battery is fully charged or during acceleration to minimize power loss. The system also helps to improve fuel efficiency.
- 4-Speed transmission with manual clutch
- Link-type shift lever, similar to that found on larger-displacement models, reduces the input load required to shift gears for a light shift touch.
The compact chassis combined with sporty suspension and tires provides light, nimble handling.
- High-tensile steel backbone frame is robust and capable of handling two-up riding.
- Offset laydown rear suspension enables a compact package while contributing to sporty handling. The shock’s mounting angle is designed to provide superb shock action and excellent ride comfort.
- The rear shock is a 4-way preload adjustable, allowing riders to set the preload for their weight and to adjust for carrying a passenger.
- Highly rigid box-section swingarm enhances to the handling while providing the strength for carrying a passenger.
- 30mm inverted front fork with lightweight aluminum upper triple clamp offers excellent rigidity and low unsprung weight for sporty riding potential. The fork settings also contribute to the Z125 PRO’s nimble handling.
- Cast aluminium wheels reduce unsprung weight and are fitted with tubeless tires for great sporty street performance.
- Tire sizes and tread pattern were selected to deliver sporty, nimble handling.
- Rear rim is wide enough to accommodate a larger 130 mm rear tire.
- Front and rear disc brakes provide stopping power to match the Z125 PRO’s sporty handling. The petal discs are just like those of its larger brothers in the Kawasaki line-up and add to the sporty look.
The Z125 PRO incorporate both the looks and quality of a much larger bike. Styling emulates the aggressive design of Kawasaki’s Z model lineup, creating an eye-catching package that appears ready to launch into action even when sitting still.
- Compact headlamp cowl is one of the key styling elements of the aggressive Z design.
- Sporty, single headlamp design helps provide a slim image. The multi-reflector headlamp throws a clear beam of light.
- Compact engine shrouds contribute to the bike’s hourglass figure as well as its overall aggressive design.
- The slim fuel tank is flared at the top edges and slants forward to add to the aggressive design.
- Ignition switch is located at the front of the tank, adding to the bike’s sporty image and a tidy cockpit design.
- Sharp, supernaked-style under-cowl with an aggressive chiseled design adds to the sporty image.
- Sporty front fender has integrated fork guards that help protect the fork tubes from road debris.
- Front and rear turn signals feature a sharp design and clear, transparent lenses, adding to the sporty image.
- Stepped seat design adds to the sporty look while accommodating both a rider and passenger.
- Slim tail section is complemented by a sharp LED tail light, where the LED bulbs form a “Z” pattern.
- Rear inner fender adds to the sharp design and helps to keep the under-tail and rear suspension clean.
- Machined footpegs for the rider and passenger further contribute to the sporty image while offering direct feedback to the rider.
- Stylish front sprocket cover adds to the sharp look.
- Instrument console combines a race analog-style tachometer with a multi-function LCD screen.
- In addition to premium features like a gear position indicator and fuel gauge, there are the standard functions such as speedometer, clock, odometer and trip meter.
- Large-volume fuel tank and superb fuel efficiency enable a long riding range.
- Locking fuel tank cap deters tampering.
- Low seat height makes it easy for riders to reach the ground with both feet.
- The Z125 PRO’s light weight and compact chassis make it easy to handle, whether maneuvering in tight quarters or walking beside the bike.
- Tight turning radius makes it easy to navigate urban traffic.
2021 Kawasaki Z125 Pro – Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $3299 USD
Canada MSRP Price: $3599 CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £ GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)
Engine Type 4-Stroke, Air-Cooled, SOHC, Single, 2-Valve Cylinder Head
Displacement 125 cc
Bore & Stroke 56.0 x 50.6 mm
Compression Ratio 9.8:1
Fuel System DFI® with 24 mm Throttle Body
Ignition TCBI w/Electronic Advance
Rake/Trail 26° / 2.7 in.
Front Tire Size 100/90-12
Rear Tire Size 120/70-12
Front Suspension 30mm Inverted Fork
Front Suspension Travel 3.9 in.
Rear Suspension Offset Single Shock w/4-way preload adjustment
Rear Suspension Travel 4.1 in.
Wheelbase 46.3 in.
Front Brake Type 200mm Petal Disc
Rear Brake Type 184mm Petal Disc
Fuel Tank Capacity 2.0 gal.
Ground Clearance 6.1 in.
Seat Height 31.7 in.
Curb Weight= 225 lb.
Warranty 12 months
Kawasaki Protection Plus™ 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
(Specifications subject to change without notice.)
= Includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90% of capacity) and tool kit (if supplied).
When equipped, 50-state models with evaporative emissions equipment adds approximately 2.2 pounds.
2021 Kawasaki Z125 Pro – Totalmotorcycle.com Canadian Specifications/Technical Details
|Engine||125cc, air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC 2-valve single|
|Bore x Stroke||56.0 x 50.6 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel injection: ø24 mm x 1|
|Lubrication||Forced lubrication, wet sump|
|Clutch||Wet multi-disc, manual|
|Frame||Backbone, high-tensile steel|
|Front Suspension / Wheel Travel||ø30 mm inverted fork / 100 mm (3.9 in)|
|Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel||Offset laydown single-shock with adjustable preload / 104 mm (4.1 in)|
|Rake / Trail||26.0° / 69 mm|
|Steering Angle (L/R)||35° / 35°|
|Front Tire||100/90-12 49J|
|Rear Tire||120/70-12 51L|
|Front Brake||ø200 mm petal disc with single-piston caliper|
|Rear Brake||ø184 mm petal disc with single-piston caliper|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1,700 x 750 x 1,005 mm (66.9 x 29.5 x 39.6 in)|
|Wheelbase||1,175 mm (46.3 in)|
|Road Clearance||155 mm (6.1 in)|
|Seat Height||805 mm (31.7 in)|
|Curb Mass**||102 kg (225 lb)|
|Fuel Capacity||7.4 litres|
|Instrumentation||Analogue-style tachometer + multi-function LCD screen with gear position indicator, fuel gauge, speedometer, clock, odometer and trip meter|
|Kawasaki Protection Plus||12 / 24 / 36 / 48 months|
2021 Kawasaki Z125 Pro – Totalmotorcycle.com European Specifications/Technical Details
Manufacturer Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice on Total Motorcycle (TMW).