2007 Honda CBR125R
Back to 2007 Honda Motorcycle Index Page
Click photos to enlarge for detail.
They make great desktop images.
– 2007 Honda CBR125R
2007 Honda CBR125R
It’s light. It’s nimble. It costs only a few loonies to run. Hey, it’s even easy on the environment! Say hello to the Honda CBR125R, the fun and friendly sportbike that makes it super simple to enjoy all the cool things about motorcycling. You can’t miss the exotic styling — from the sleek fairing with twin cat’s-eye headlights to the race-style cast wheels, it’s pure eye candy. And what’s underneath the sweet exterior is just as exciting. The CBR125R includes all the features you’re looking for in your first bike or your next bike, all combined in an amazingly light and compact package.
Features & Benefits
– The 125cc SOHC four-stroke engine delivers excellent low-end and midrange power that makes getting going from a stop super easy.
– Liquid-cooling ensures consistent performance in hot or cold weather, or city or highway riding, while also improving reliability.
– Honda’s advanced PGM-FI fuel-injection system delivers the precise amount of fuel for optimum performance. You get easy starting, accurate throttle response, better overall performance, and even lower emissions and improved fuel economy compared to a bike that uses a carburetor.
– A balancer shaft inside the engine reduces vibration for a ride that’s all-day comfortable.
– The close-ratio six-speed transmission shifts smoothly and helps keep the engine in the meat of its powerband.
– A catalyzer in the exhaust system keeps performance high, and emissions low. In fact, the CBR125R exceeds the stringent Euro3 emissions standards for 2008.
– The clutch and throttle have a light operation that makes them easy to use.
– Powerful front and rear disc brakes mean sure, predictable stopping power and light effort at the brake lever and pedal.
– A slim yet sturdy twin-spar steel frame and a box-section swingarm reduce unwanted flex for better control during spirited riding.
– 17-inch U-section six-spoke cast aluminum wheels mounted with high-traction sport tires look great and ensure excellent traction.
– A short wheelbase combined with carefully calibrated suspension components mean sporty handling, reassuring control, and excellent comfort.
– High-tech chassis components contribute to the CBR125R’s easy-to-handle weight.
– The racing-style seat blends smoothly into the tank and side panels, providing a secure perch for sporty riding plus superb comfort for when you’re just cruising.
– Flip up the lockable passenger seat and you’ll find a spacious storage area for a spare pair of gloves, a light rain suit, or even your lunch.
– The riding position is sporty without feeling cramped, and the low seat height means most riders can easily put their feet flat on the ground.
– You can’t miss the CBR family resemblance in the CBR125R’s sleek fairing and racy pair of Line Beam headlights. The fairing also cuts cleanly through the wind for excellent aerodynamics and weather protection.
– A true sportbike needs a fully featured instrument panel, so you’ll find a speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge and temperature gauge tucked neatly behind the CBR125R’s windscreen.
– The CBR125R comes with Honda’s renowned quality and reliability built right in.
– Almost every component of the CBR125R is recyclable.
Not available for sale in the USA
MSRP: $3,399 CDN
Engine Type Liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
Displacement 124.7 cc
Bore & Stroke 58 mm x 47.2 mm
Compression Ratio 11:1
Valve Train Chain-driven SOHC, 2 valves per cylinder
Fuel Delivery PGM-FI fuel injection
Final Drive O-ring-sealed chain
Front Suspension 31mm telescopic fork; 109 mm (4.3 inches) travel
Rear Suspension Single shock; 120 mm (4.7 inches) travel
Tires 80/90 – 17 front; 100/80 – 17 rear
Brakes Front 276 mm disc with dual-piston caliper; rear 220 mm disc with single-piston caliper
Seat Height 776 mm (30.5 inches)
Wheelbase 1,294 mm (50.9 inches)
Dry Weight 127.3 kg 280.6 lb including required fluids and full tank of gas – ready to ride
Fuel Capacity 10 litres
Colour Fireblade Red, Nighthawk Black, Hurricane White
Specifications and features are subject to change