2007 Honda Elite 80
Back to 2007 Honda Motorcycle Index Page
Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
– 2007 Honda Elite 80
2007 Honda Elite 80
Combining the convenience of an automatic choke and electric starting with cool design and legendary Honda durability, the Elite 80 adds a different twist to economical transportation.
Features & Benefits
New for 2007
– New Metallic Grey color joins Red.
– Durable and reliable 80cc air-cooled four-stroke single-cylinder engine offers plenty of smooth, easy-to-use power.
– 16mm carburetor offers exceptional fuel economy and crisp throttle response throughout the rpm range.
– Automatic choke for quick starts.
– Maintenance-free solid-state CD ignition system offers excellent reliability.
– Convenient and reliable push-button electric starter.
– Lightweight and quiet exhaust system.
– Automatic variable-ratio transmission with Honda’s unique V-belt drive system.
– Lightweight, strong and durable steel frame.
– Rugged front and rear suspension provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
– Wide, low seat allows two-up riding capability and offers a high level of comfort for rider and passenger.
– Handy front-cowl storage compartment is lockable for security.
– Convenient parking brake.
– Audible turn-signal indicator.
– Maintenance-free battery.
– Handy fuel gauge.
– Locking helmet holder.
– Handlebar switches and controls use internationally approved ISO graphic symbols.
– Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
– Purchase of a new, previously unregistered Honda unit by an individual retail user in the United States qualifies the owner for a one-year complimentary membership in the Honda Rider’s Club of America™ (HRCA®). Benefits include online access to the Honda Common Service Manual, six issues of the bimonthly Honda Red Rider™ magazine, travel discounts, trip routing and MSF reimbursement, plus access to the HRCA Web site (www.hrca.honda.com). Look for the HRCA support team at select off-road events across the country. For details on the HRCA, dealers should call (310) 783-3958,
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.
– Rear Basket (Black or White).
Engine Type: 80cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
Carburetion: 16mm CV with automatic choke
Transmission: Automatic variable-ratio
Front: Bottom link; 3.0 inches travel
Rear: Unit swingarm; 3.1 inches travel
Front: 3.50 x 10
Rear: 3.50 x 10
Wheelbase: 46.1 inches
Seat Height: 29.7 inches
Dry Weight: 172 pounds
Fuel Capacity: 1.3 gallons
Colors: Metallic Grey, Red
Meets current EPA standards.
California version meets current CARB standards and may differ sightly due to emissions equipment.
2007 Honda Elite 80 Pricing
|Elite 80||CH807||Metallic Gray||$2,399.00|
Prices are subject to change without notice.