2008 Hyosung GT650 Comet
Back to 2008 Hyosung Motorcycle Index Page
Click photos to enlarge for detail.
They make great desktop images.
– 2008 Hyosung GT650 Comet
2008 Hyosung GT650 Comet
The ultimate in high performance.
Civil riding position, heart and soul of a sport bike.
Its beautiful design is fit for a fashion model. The DOHC 8 valve engine will arouse your senses. Engine delivers dynamic acceleration with minimum vibration. Complimenting the bike is quality brakes and suspension for the ultimate ride.
Features & Benefits
– Inverted Forks Provide great Feedback, a compliant and confidence Inspiring ride.
– Large size radiator Kept the stability by maximizing cooling effect in high speed and improved performance and durability of engine greatly.
– Semi-truss Semi-backbone frames (hardness backbone frame) Selected the frame of high-strength elliptic pipe and plate, secured hardness and revealed low-frequency avoiding resonance area with engine.
– Circular instrument Secured excellent visual recognition in day and night, and made long distance running tranquil by high-capacity (17 §¤) fuel tank installation.
– Halogen headlamp Selects large size automobile lamp to secure excellent night visual recognition and various Indicator classes are produced according to ECE standard
– Secured separate storage space under rear seat and luggage loading is easy to fix with lower mounting hook.
– Front fork/double disk. Motility and elasticity were satisfied by employing upside-down method, and dynamic and safe running can be presented by securing hardness.
– Large size muffler. Aluminum exhaust pipe controls noise, and presents agreeable running by exerting generating power that is strong by 2-In-1 exhaust system employment.
– 647cc, Liquid Cooled, 90°. V-Twin DOHC, 8 Valves. Strong and powerful 2 cylinders V-TWIN DOHC 8 valve engines.
– Double cradle type of hardness frame that improves more running stability.
– Large-size disk brake that employs double piston caliper with strong brake force.
– Wide tubeless and rear hydraulic disk brake that improve running performance and brake force.
– Large size halogen headlamp (60/55 W) that combines polished flavor and excellent visual recognition.
– High-capacity fuel tank of 17l that gives better convenience in running long distance.
– Innovative Mono-link shock absorber that keeps stable suspension.
– Convenient storage space and maintenability.
Specification & Capacity
Full length(mm) 2,060
Full width(mm) 740
Full height(mm) 1,090
Ground clearance(mm) 150
Wheel base 1,435
Seat height(mm) 780
Dry mass(kg) 185
Engine system 4stroke, Water-cooled, V-twin 8 Valve
Starter system Electric
Clutch Wet Multi-Plate Type
Gear Box 6 speed
Tire (Front) 120/60-ZR 17 55W
Tire (Rear) 160/60-ZR 17 69W
Suspension (Front) Telescopic
Suspension (Rear) Swing Arm
Brake (Front) Double Disk
Brake (Rear) DISK
Fuel tank 17 l
Oil 3.8 l
Hyosung GT 650 Comet
Engine and transmission
647.00 cc (39.48 cubic inches)
Engine type :
Valves per cylinder:
Cooling system :
189.0 kg (416.7 pounds)
1,435 mm (56.5 inches)
2,060 mm (81.1 inches)
730 mm (28.7 inches)
1,060 mm (41.7 inches)
150 mm (5.9 inches)
Chassis and dimensions
Front tyre dimensions :
120/60- ZR17 55W
Rear tyre dimensions :
160/60- ZR17 69W
17.00 litres (4.49 gallons)
Specifications and features are subject to change